Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-12-2007, 02:59 AM   #1
choclatefresh
Can barely lace up my sneakers

choclatefresh has an OK reputation so far
Default Marbury The Best PG

To me marbury has gone from a good to a unbelievable player very quickly. He is one of the best point guards in the last 50 yrs and now he mite be at teh top of the list. john stockton couldnt score like him and if he wasnt white he wouldnt be known as being so good. payton cant hold marbury's jock.

CHOCKLATE FRESH, IM OUT
choclatefresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:31 AM   #2
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: marbury:the best

Say that when you have been watching the NBA for 50 years not 5.

I can see you have never seen Clyde at work or Bob Cousy.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 12:43 PM   #3
blakdes
I airball my layups

blakdes has an OK reputation so far

word! this guy/gal sounds like a 15yearold fan. I like starbury, but even I know better to call him one of the greatest in 50 years. The NBA only really been poppin on some real **** after the ABA and NBA merged. Before that it was celtics and lakers.....thats it. so even for you to say the last 25 years you'd sound LuLu (crazy).

marbury not even the best in the league, let alone the best in 50 years. ****outta here with that.
blakdes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 12:58 PM   #4
jt24
I brick open layups

jt24 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by choclatefresh
To me marbury has gone from a good to a unbelievable player very quickly. He is one of the best point guards in the last 50 yrs and now he mite be at teh top of the list. john stockton couldnt score like him and if he wasnt white he wouldnt be known as being so good. payton cant hold marbury's jock.

CHOCKLATE FRESH, IM OUT

i think you have been hanging around the gonzaga bball team a little too long, marbury isnt even in the top 5 of pg in the league today, he is a stat padder, there is a reason teams get better when they get rid of him, and why teams throw parties when he gets traded, the fact that you even put him in the same post with stockton and payton is embarrasing for you, you must be a relative of him or something the guy is overated
jt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:36 PM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Marbury is personally my favorite player in the league but seriously....those comments are bold. last 50 years includes alot of great players. However, I don't agree with the Marbury hating and bashing by jt24. Teams get better when he leaves but it isn't his fault. If you look closely, every team has added pieces in addition to Marbury. Including New Jersey with Richard Jefferson and Phoenix with Q-Rich and an improved Amare (remember he was a rookie when he was playin with Steph!). On top of that, Shawn Marion went on record saying he didnt understand the trade (the day after it happened) and played alongside Marbury in the EBC classic also known as the rucker so.....GET YA FACTS STR8!!!!!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:55 PM   #6
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

15? kid sounds like hes 12...tops.

and yea, I agree with everything they said^^^.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:22 PM   #7
choclatefresh

first of all for all of u that think ur funny but ur really not im 45 and have been watching the knicks since i was 3. half of u probably didnt even see clyde but try to comment on how good he was by what msg tells u. the fact is marbury is averaging 20 and 8 for his career and that is with an off year this yr. And the point that every team he left got better is retarded too. although this is true this has nothing to do with marbury's skills it has to do with his cap number. and just to make sure when u say every team then u must mean the wolves to. maybe its just me but i havent seen many banners hanging from the rafters in minny. The Suns actually were not better right after marbury left. it took the drafting of guys like amare, barbosa, and the improvement of marion to make them that way. If marbury had a chance to play with these tools they would have still been a contendor. The year before marbury came to the nets they won a whoping 16 games. after he came their win total increased to 31 games. He can not be judged by these teams records because of the fact that they have made so many changes since he left. so that arguement does not make that much sense. so for all the bashers maybe you can stop just repeating everything espn or the daily news tells u and actually try to analyze a game for yourself every once in a while.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:32 PM   #8
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Are you Steph?
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:41 PM   #9
choclatefresh

No im not steph. I can see u have a great basketball role model though in a ballhog chucker who likes to in his off time.

Last edited by bigdaddybluesman : 02-13-2007 at 08:23 PM. Reason: unacceptable comment
Old 02-13-2007, 08:01 PM   #10
jt24
I brick open layups

Quote:
first of all for all of u that think ur funny but ur really not im 45 and have been watching the knicks since i was 3. half of u probably didnt even see clyde but try to comment on how good he was by what msg tells u. the fact is marbury is averaging 20 and 8 for his career and that is with an off year this yr. And the point that every team he left got better is retarded too. although this is true this has nothing to do with marbury's skills it has to do with his cap number. and just to make sure when u say every team then u must mean the wolves to. maybe its just me but i havent seen many banners hanging from the rafters in minny. The Suns actually were not better right after marbury left. it took the drafting of guys like amare, barbosa, and the improvement of marion to make them that way. If marbury had a chance to play with these tools they would have still been a contendor. The year before marbury came to the nets they won a whoping 16 games. after he came their win total increased to 31 games. He can not be judged by these teams records because of the fact that they have made so many changes since he left. so that arguement does not make that much sense. so for all the bashers maybe you can stop just repeating everything espn or the daily news tells u and actually try to analyze a game for yourself every once in a while.

please put the away

Last edited by bigdaddybluesman : 02-13-2007 at 08:23 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:02 PM   #11
jt24
I brick open layups

then you must be related to him, o and stfu about kobe you really are one classless sob for that comment you made, so go run along and drool over your marbury poster and realize he will always be a

Last edited by bigdaddybluesman : 02-13-2007 at 08:24 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:04 PM   #12
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Paragraphs please?
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 08:31 PM   #13
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

:

If you are 45...... what kind of school did YOU GO TO??? Tell me now so I can run as fast as possible away from it!!!

This is a common mistake a 10 year old makes when learning how to write properly... and not even 10, 8 :!

Just because you wrote a big sentence doesn't make you smart. No capitalization, no commas!!

And if you are in fact 45... then I have one thing to say to you...............

j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 05:43 PM   #14
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

OK take it easy on the guy.

He's entitled to his own opinion.

If people chastise others because they don't agree with them, y'all chase them away.

Check it out ........

We need more new members not less.

Think about it.

Last edited by bigdaddybluesman : 02-14-2007 at 05:55 PM.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:15 PM   #15
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddybluesman
OK take it easy on the guy.

He's entitled to his own opinion.

If people chastise others because they don't agree with them, y'all chase them away.

Check it out ........

We need more new members not less.

Think about it.
We need more members, but we have to measure by quality, not quantity. Otherwise, knicksfan4life would be welcome here...............he isnt.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: