Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-14-2007, 07:25 PM   #16
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

Default Re: marbury:the best

Well there is a difference between those who can be educated and want to be and those who are hopeless and have to be banned.

Tough love.......ya know.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:11 PM   #17
j Fresh
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddybluesman
Well there is a difference between those who can be educated and want to be and those who are hopeless and have to be banned.

Tough love.......ya know.

and you are right. I should not have done that, that was mean of me and I want apologize to the guy. It was a cheap shot and it was really uncalled for. My deepest regards to you sir!
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:28 PM   #18
blakdes
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by choclatefresh
first of all for all of u that think ur funny but ur really not im 45 and have been watching the knicks since i was 3. half of u probably didnt even see clyde but try to comment on how good he was by what msg tells u. the fact is marbury is averaging 20 and 8 for his career and that is with an off year this yr. And the point that every team he left got better is retarded too. although this is true this has nothing to do with marbury's skills it has to do with his cap number. and just to make sure when u say every team then u must mean the wolves to. maybe its just me but i havent seen many banners hanging from the rafters in minny. The Suns actually were not better right after marbury left. it took the drafting of guys like amare, barbosa, and the improvement of marion to make them that way. If marbury had a chance to play with these tools they would have still been a contendor. The year before marbury came to the nets they won a whoping 16 games. after he came their win total increased to 31 games. He can not be judged by these teams records because of the fact that they have made so many changes since he left. so that arguement does not make that much sense. so for all the bashers maybe you can stop just repeating everything espn or the daily news tells u and actually try to analyze a game for yourself every once in a while.

Sheeeeet, J Fresh apologize if you want... But there is no excuse for a 45 year old to write like a 5 year old. Rather Pathetic. Yes, actually more pathetic than him saying Marbury is one of the best in last 50 years.

He might as well say of all time, because 50 years ago cats were dribbling with one-hand and were only jumpshooting. Scores were mostly below 50points.

For the Record: I happen to like marbury. One of my personal favorite players. But I am real about my ****. He aint one of the greatest. Maybe talent wise. But his arrogance prevent him from being one of the greatest. Sheeet, when he came in, him and Iverson were seen as the future of basket ball. What happened?
blakdes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:58 PM   #19
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Default Re: Marbury The Best PG

I like Marbury. Alot. He's picked up his game quite a bit since joining the Knicks. I don't like his mentality to pass before shooting. I feel he should take more shots. He's a pretty good shooter in my eyes. He can kill another team from the perimeter with ease. I wish he would have been this good since he began with the Knicks. As a matter of fact I wish he was this good since he was in Phoenix. I guess he's just maturing. Maybe just a bit too late for a lot of the fans.

I'm 28 yr old and this is my humble opinion. Don't want to rustle feathers or make enemies. I love my Knicks. I HATE the 7 foot clown Jerome James.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:46 PM   #20
MetsPackers
new based god

Yes definitly. Steph owns Magic, Robertson, Stockton, and Maravich combined.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:26 PM   #21
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

You forgot to mention Thomas.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: