Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 04-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #1
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default 2k13 team-up

Anybody wanna play team-up on 2k13? Don't be selfish or do dumb stuff like randoms. This is one of my favorite modes on 2k but randoms be ruining in for me sometimes.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:39 AM   #2
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2k13 team-up

I don't know what most of your post means, but I play Team-Up all the time on PS3. I hate playing random matches because if the team isn't to everyone's liking or some other sorry excuse like that, people start quitting. And once 2-3 people quit, everyone else follows suit until there's only 2-3 people left.

The most annoying thing is when you actually play in someone's locker room and everyone waits for 10 people to join, there are almost always a few idiots who quit once the game starts, which pisses me off because it's like, if you didn't want to play, why the hell did you join?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I don't know what most of your post means, but I play Team-Up all the time on PS3. I hate playing random matches because if the team isn't to everyone's liking or some other sorry excuse like that, people start quitting. And once 2-3 people quit, everyone else follows suit until there's only 2-3 people left.

The most annoying thing is when you actually play in someone's locker room and everyone waits for 10 people to join, there are almost always a few idiots who quit once the game starts, which pisses me off because it's like, if you didn't want to play, why the hell did you join?

What you mean by you don't know what most of my posts mean? I have xbox though and its pretty much the same. I'm trying to find more people so we could play together on 360. Team up is my favorite mode on 2k13. Really the only mode I play
Old 04-16-2013, 01:49 PM   #4
Shade8780
poo

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't like Team-Up. Of course when you're the best scorer on the team than it's fun, but if you're the worst starter on the team, which is most of the time, it really sucks because nobody passes to you.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:11 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Blacktop on xbox for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
I don't like Team-Up. Of course when you're the best scorer on the team than it's fun, but if you're the worst starter on the team, which is most of the time, it really sucks because nobody passes to you.

Has nothing to do with what player you are. Everything to do with who you play with (users). I've scored with Anderson Varejo in Team up before because the PG passed me the ball. You probably dont pass the ball when you're the best scorer on the team. Having too much fun scoring.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM   #6
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Blacktop on xbox for me

Has nothing to do with what player you are. Everything to do with who you play with (users). I've scored with Anderson Varejo in Team up before because the PG passed me the ball. You probably dont pass the ball when you're the best scorer on the team. Having too much fun scoring.

True. If you got good users that actually play team ball then its fun no matter who you have. If people are hoging the ball then I can see how it wouldn't be any fun. I like Blacktop but you can't block dunks and the Pf and C is basically useless in this mode.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:12 PM   #7
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Love team up. I play the same role regardless of which player I get (unless PG).

Just consistently crash the offensive glass all game. Pretty easy to pile up a triple double in this mode, so as long as your teammates realize how to cut or space the floor. I grab your misses, you stay on the 3pt line and jack up as many shots as you want. Most people have no idea how to rebound for some reason.

One of the most enjoyable games I played came in teamup. We got Team USA, I played Iguodala at center, everyone else had a shooter/ball handler and we ran like the Denver Nuggets. Unselfishness, everyone got a ton of touches, and we ran the Dream Team out of the gym. We put up over a 100, I think three of us got triple doubles, and the best part was that only two people quit on the other team. Random game too.

imo, the best teams are the one where the PG realizes he doesn't need to be ball dominant. Smart passes, know which players can shoot and which are hot, but ALWAYS keep the ball moving. Can't stand the ones who need to make every single assist. You isolate the rest of the team and it's just no fun. This mode should be like pick up ball, not an organized game.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #8
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, a huge pet peeve of mine in this game mode is the ball hogging. Some guys don't even look to pass. I can't tell you how many times I cut to the basket in random games and don't get the ball even though I'm wide open.

I'm actually playing right now! Spurs v. Blazers. Some queer playing as Damian Lillard refuses to pass the ball. Just chucking 3's. Made 2/7
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:55 PM   #9
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sure pm me when you want to play. My gamertag is BanditoTR or some sh1t like that.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #10
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

My gamertag is "TheReal Kendall" send me a request if anybody wanna join up
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: