Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 06-27-2006, 02:20 PM   #1
phillystrong
Can barely lace up my sneakers

phillystrong has an OK reputation so far
Default Is King Blowing Smoke?

I don't know about everyone else, but I get the impression that King will dish A.I. off for the first team that will give him a lower draft pick. Reguardless what other players they want to give in return. Is it really gotten to that point in Philly? I think A.I. is coming around in that the last few years he's shown some ability at being a team player and that makes him a player worth say, (Marion, or Perice) But way more than Boozer. King is crazy to give up A.I. to Boston to get a player like Boozer. What do you think?
phillystrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:29 PM   #2
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillystrong
I don't know about everyone else, but I get the impression that King will dish A.I. off for the first team that will give him a lower draft pick. Reguardless what other players they want to give in return. Is it really gotten to that point in Philly? I think A.I. is coming around in that the last few years he's shown some ability at being a team player and that makes him a player worth say, (Marion, or Perice) But way more than Boozer. King is crazy to give up A.I. to Boston to get a player like Boozer. What do you think?
iF PHILLY GETS BOOZER FOR AI then i will straight out just stop going for tha sixers....period....that would be the stupidest thing ever...i mean i think giving up AI i stupid already but dont give him away for garbage...
look at this guy he has plyed liek 25 games in 2 yrs and he is seriously over rated but most importantly....OVER PAID....if u must trade AI u gotta get quality....
NUFF SAID
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 07:04 PM   #3
truballer

truballer has an OK reputation so far

I agree i never was a Boozer fan he is overrated. As far as these rumors go know one wants to tip their hand most are put out to see if the other team will bite. If A.I does get traded it will most likely be to ATL.
truballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 07:37 PM   #4
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

NBAfan32 has an OK reputation so far

Its not just Boozer so i hear if its still a three way between Boston, Utah and Philly. Sixers get the 7th pick from Boston and another player plus Boozer from Utah. If we get the 14th pick from Utah, aint a bad deal i guess. Also, King and Ainge are supposedly discussing just a two team trade and King is insisting on Gerald Green, Jefferson and Wally World for AI.
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:25 PM   #5
Baller

Baller has an OK reputation so far

I don't know what's true and what's not. All I do know is that with all these other supposed rumors about how the Bulls have offered up both # 2 & # 16 for Lamar Odom of the Lakers. Or for Marion in some sort of deal that would apparently Include a player like Gordon or Deng. I mean IF the Chicago Bulls had ANY Brains whatsoever, they would offer up a package of the # 2 overall pick, Gordon & we will take Tyson Chandler off their hands + we get the option to switch 1st rounders in next years draft for Iverson.

I mean the Bulls more than anything NEED a Vet leader with Intestinal fortitude to go with all their youth in Deng, Nochoni, and Hinrich. I mean Odom and Marion are " Fringe " players who don't, and CAN'T be the " Main " guys in cruchtime. Iverson would provide that, AND help bring a " Marquee " drawing card for attendence. The Bulls would also still own their pick at # 16 to take a flier on a remaining big man or PF like Alexander Johnson of Florida State. The Sixers get a nice young guard in Gordon, and the # 2 overall pick. Yes I know they take on Tyson's long deal. But maybe they can move Dalembert to a team like Atlanta for just a player, and maybe a future protected 1st rounder and NOT the Hawks 1st rounder in this draft. That way we remove Dalembert's salary and replace it with Chandler's. Tyson can man the Center spot along with Webber and Hunter for a while. Then at # 2 WE play the trading game, and deal down to around the 4 to 7 spot and get Tyrus Thomas, or stay and grab Morrison, although I don't like his D.

But if they end up taking a bunch of sh!t from either Boston..( Green + Al Jefferson are unproven pieces of crude )..or a Boozer for AI, a Hall of fame player who has had his BEST 2 seasons in a row when everyone outside of Philly said he was done, well lets just say I wouldn't fall asleep in the city pf Philadelphia Billy King :-)
Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: