Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 05-03-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputationatljonesbro has decent reputation
Default The Atlanta Hawks Will Be the 2014 NBA Champions

Count on it.
atljonesbro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Atlanta Hawks Will Be the 2014 NBA Champions

Here's hoping my fellow Celtic fans don't make stupid threads like this after the L in a few minutes.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #3
Tmuston Beltics
Local High School Star

Tmuston Beltics has no real reputation yet.

Celtics 2014 champs!! Paul Pierce MVP!
Tmuston Beltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #4
atljonesbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Here's hoping my fellow Celtic fans don't make stupid threads like this after the L in a few minutes.
I think Atlanta will win a championship regardless every year. I guess Boston folks don't quite support your team like die hard Hawks fan do.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #5
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool

Maybe in NBA 2K14.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #6
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
I think Atlanta will win a championship regardless every year. I guess Boston folks don't quite support your team like die hard Hawks fan do.
So somehow being a good fan means you have to be stupid? I know what a contender looks like and I know when my favorite team doesn't have the necessary talent. Dumb predictions just make you a homer, has nothing to do with being a good fan.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #7
Trentknicks

Trentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected poster

Hawks in 6, oh wait.
Trentknicks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #8
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #9
atljonesbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
So somehow being a good fan means you have to be stupid? I know what a contender looks like and I know when my favorite team doesn't have the necessary talent. Dumb predictions just make you a homer, has nothing to do with being a good fan.
Well for one I'm a Hawks fan and you're a Celtics fan. It's a hell of a lot harder to be a Hawks fan since we neve get sh*t than a Celtics fan because they are handed sh*t on a silver platter just because they are the Celtics. So that alone makes me a good fan, and 2 realists are boring and lame I'd rather roll with that homer life and actually have hope in my team every year than watch every game being a negative nancy like yourself and enjoy it much less.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:02 PM   #10
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Duderonomy has not been impressing people

Dwight should sign with Atlanta. It's the closest he will get to a championship or the state of Florida again.
Duderonomy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Too bad this isn't the ending of Elf. Maybe if you get enough Hawks fan to sing a Christmas carol, Santa will deliver the Hawks a ring.

Looks like you need to believe harder.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #12
shady6121
NBA Fan

shady6121 has decent reputationshady6121 has decent reputation

shady6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:11 PM   #13
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Impossible to compete with all thirteen of the die hard Hawks fans on this planet
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:12 PM   #14
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

No one cares about the Hawks.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:13 PM   #15
Higher Meaning
AD Bandwagon

Higher Meaning has an OK reputation so far

Higher Meaning is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: