Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #31
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Nets not keeping interim head coach PJ Carlesimo. He's out

Nets team is such a bit combination where the players skills don't compliment eachother. I saw this coming from last year and the bad part is it's only going to get worst for them as most of their players are over the peak and they have no cap flexibility what so ever.

First of all, Joe Johnson is completely useless and irrelevant next to Williams. Brook Lopez, Rashard Evans and Gerald Wallace all in the starting 5 is useless. Sure it's good defensively but offensively its pitiful as none of them can stretch the floor what so ever and all of them are bigs. Combine that with the fact you have two dominant ball handlers in Deron and JJ it's just a bad mesh.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #32
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They are going to try to cover up the roster issues with a big name coach.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:06 PM   #33
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd bet on Larry Brown myself.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #34
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Brook " we need someone who is demanding, we need someone who is going to push us".

coach will help but we have major roster issues. we need shooter and we need leaders. although the bulls are very tough, a first round exit is inexplicable. would have lost to the heat anyways though.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #35
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: PJ fired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii

Howard went out like a bitch, but he was NOT by any means the reason they lost the series.

learn how to comprehend before posting replies....

I was saying there is no difference of stats between Dwill/Howard cause they didnt do anything
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:23 PM   #36
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
The only two coaches capable of leading this team are Mike Fratello and Jeff Van Gundy.
Both are brutal coaching offense. SVG would be a better option.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #37
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

SVG seems like a solid choice if they decide to go with the "name" coach. Doubt Sloan coaches a team with Deron on it, or one that doesn't have a legit shot to win a title.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #38
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
Both are brutal coaching offense. SVG would be a better option.
Stan has "no interest in specially coaching the Nets". He doesn't like coaching in a big city like NY and does not want to coach super starS. We inquired about him earlier and even when asked "how about at the end of the season", he said "NO".
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #39
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Stan has "no interest in specially coaching the Nets". He doesn't like coaching in a big city like NY and does not want to coach super starS. We inquired about him earlier and even when asked "how about at the end of the season", he said "NO".
Well, that's a smart decision by Stan. This is a coach-killer team.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #40
niko
I Run NY.

I'd be surprised if JVG takes job. Because he was in NY before hell be judged pretty harshly and this Nets team ceiling is not that high.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #41
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he was actually what made the nets get to their ceiling of a first round game 7 loss ...
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:09 PM   #42
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I'd bet on Larry Brown myself.

he would be stupid to take the job. they would fire him half season... they have zero patience.

would be funny if they get phil jackson and sack him
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #43
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation
Default Re: PJ fired.

Quote:
The Brooklyn Nets will not offer a new contract to interim head coach P.J. Carlesimo, Nets General Manager Billy King announced today. A search for a new head coach will commence immediately.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=13195

------

It was bound to happen. Mike Fratello or JVG are the best coaches for the job. A first round exit is not acceptable by any standard. Good luck PJ.

Will a new coach help Joe and Gerald get younger?
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:50 PM   #44
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nets should consider Brian Shaw.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:09 PM   #45
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well hes the only person they can fire in the next four years.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: