Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 10-12-2014, 09:50 AM   #1
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone get bored shooting around alone?

I prefer playing with other people. The most I can do by myself before getting bored is maybe 30 minutes, depending on what mood I'm in. I like the Steve Nash 20 minute drill as it's a pretty good workout, and you get a lot of shots up in a short amount of time.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:57 PM   #2
ArbitraryWater
The mother****ing Don

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone get bored shooting around alone?

I do that most of the time.. I usually Play with other guys who I meet on that court then, or just shoot for about 45 minutes and then go home..

Only 1 bud who I really go out to Play with.
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 02:14 PM   #3
nzamcdza
I brick open layups

nzamcdza has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
I prefer playing with other people. The most I can do by myself before getting bored is maybe 30 minutes, depending on what mood I'm in. I like the Steve Nash 20 minute drill as it's a pretty good workout, and you get a lot of shots up in a short amount of time.

LOVE that Steve Nash 20 min drill!
nzamcdza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 12:39 PM   #4
stevieming
Serious playground baller

stevieming has an OK reputation so far

nope I love shooting on my own....gets the skill level up!

be even better to have someone rebound....

I really enjoy putting up 100s of shots with someone rebounding....
stevieming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 03:34 AM   #5
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputation

Not really... I make up games and challenges until I get tired. It's that time to be really creative and think of new stuff... I also pretend people are defending me a lot of times too.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 12:32 PM   #6
NBAplayoffs2001
MJ- Da Brooklyn Legend

NBAplayoffs2001 has a bad reputationNBAplayoffs2001 has a bad reputationNBAplayoffs2001 has a bad reputationNBAplayoffs2001 has a bad reputation

Yeah I can't really shoot around alone more than 20-30 mins. My favorite workout is what I started recently with a friend which is 3 1v1 games and then play 1v1 without keeping score and trying new moves. Was a great workout last time we did it.

Went to the gym yesterday on the way back from the library. I wanted to go out later (and I did) so I wanted a quick 20-30 min game but there were only 11 people and no one wanted to run full-court. I left kind of surprised, usually our gym has 20 or so people on Saturday or even more. Heck, even during the week our gym has been clearing out. For that reason, I rarely go now since I only know and play with 4-5 of the regulars who are also busy with schoolwork and midterms.
NBAplayoffs2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: