Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-24-2013, 05:48 PM   #1
mjokc
Local High School Star

mjokc is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Scott Brooks on why he plays Derek Fisher so much.

Here are some tweets about it.

dailythunder Asked Brooks why he prefers Fisher at SG, outside of intangibles, over Lamb or Liggins. "Experience. You can't get that unless you have it." 3/24/13 5:12 PM

Royce Young ‏@dailythunder47s
More: "It's not something you get going to the store. 'I'm going to buy 5 championships and 17 yrs in the league.' He gives us experience."

OKC will never win a championship with this man as head coach.
mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:59 PM   #2
Haymaker
College star

Haymaker has decent reputationHaymaker has decent reputation
Default Re: Scott Brooks on why he plays Derek Fisher so much.

I used to give Brooks the benefit of the doubt, but OKC needs to fire him ASAP. See if Phil Jackson or Jerry Sloan want the job. Hell, give Larry Brown a shot.
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #3
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:04 PM   #4
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That "veteran leadership" shit goes out of the window if the dude is costing you on the court. I don't care how many playoff games he's been in, Derek Fisher doesn't deserve to be on an NBA court. He can give you that "experience" and "leadership" as an assistant or in the locker room.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:10 PM   #5
VIP2000
High School Starter

VIP2000 has decent reputation

Fisher probably has pictures of Scott Brooks doing something bad. Like really bad. I'm thinking like fcuking a goat or something.
VIP2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:11 PM   #6
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP2000
Fisher probably has pictures of Scott Brooks doing something bad. Like really bad. I'm thinking like fcuking a goat or something.
Or fapping on KD's picture
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:13 PM   #7
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Fire this idiot.. ****ing hell

OKC won't win a chip until Brooks and Perkins are gone.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:01 PM   #8
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Remeber when some OKC fans were like, "He's just in case of an emergency", "Valued experience off the bench. Like a second coach!".

Fisher ain't going to a team unless he can play a lot. Learn your history.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #9
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat coolLongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjokc
Here are some tweets about it.

dailythunder Asked Brooks why he prefers Fisher at SG, outside of intangibles, over Lamb or Liggins. "Experience. You can't get that unless you have it." 3/24/13 5:12 PM

Royce Young ‏@dailythunder47s
More: "It's not something you get going to the store. 'I'm going to buy 5 championships and 17 yrs in the league.' He gives us experience."

OKC will never win a championship with this man as head coach.
Why is Fisher your avatar?
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:06 PM   #10
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

So far today...

15 minutes, 0-2 shooting, 1 assist, 1 rebound, 0 points.

Last 5 games...

61 minutes, 0-14 shooting, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 turnovers, 2 points.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:08 PM   #11
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
So far today...

Last 5 games...

He hasn't made a shot in 5 games?
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:10 PM   #12
Living Being
Entity of Existence

Living Being has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
dat vet leadership
Living Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:12 PM   #13
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Are you surprised? I though it was common for professional NBA players to not make a shot with 1 hour of playtime?
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #14
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
So far today...

Last 5 games...

Veteran leadership right there

Scott Brooks values veteran leadership and experience way too much, especially when Fisher and Perkins are complete liabilities on the court. If I was the coach, Collison and maybe even Perry Jones would get all of Perkins minutes and Reggie Jackson and Lamb would get all of Fisher's minutes.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #15
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He basically single-handily kept us from getting more separation in Memphis the other night after we had a 4 or 5 point lead late, because Mike Conley and Jerryd Bayless were abusing him on offense. And in the Denver and Memphis back-to-back games, he was a combined 0/8 from the floor and took some ill-advised shots. But, sure Scotty, whatever you say.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: