Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-08-2013, 04:28 PM   #16
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm thinking of branching out into television.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
what performance?

I'm in 3 memorable scenes in that film. I knew it would lead to fame and fortune.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:31 PM   #17
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd be lying if I said I didn't shed a couple tears when OP got snubbed by the Oscars
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:32 PM   #18
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wasn't Ken Jeong(The Hangover guy) a doctor before he became a movie co-star? Jeong was form North Carolina too. Rufus can be the next Ken Jeong!
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:36 PM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
I'd be lying if I said I didn't shed a couple tears when OP got snubbed by the Oscars

Thanks man. At least Jennifer got her oscar this year. She once gave me a head nod as she was coming out of her trailer. Either that or she was just ducking to get through the short door. No, no it was definitely a head nod. We're pretty tight, Jennifer and me.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #20
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I'm in 3 memorable scenes in that film. I knew it would lead to fame and fortune.
rufus are you really? care to share which scenes?

you're that overly flamboyant black guy who wears makeup and teaches catnip how to look pretty, huh?
Quizno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #21
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
rufus are you really? care to share which scenes?

you're that overly flamboyant black guy who wears makeup and teaches catnip how to look pretty, huh?

I'm in 3 scenes towards the beginning of the film. They were all filmed over 2 days in Charlotte. I'm in the crowd when the contestants are introduced, the theater where Stanley Tucci interviews them, and I walk by behind Woody Harrelson as he's talking to the other creepy dude (forget his name).
Old 05-08-2013, 04:45 PM   #22
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

I'm in 3 scenes towards the beginning of the film. They were all filmed over 2 days in Charlotte. I'm in the crowd when the contestants are introduced, the theater where Stanley Tucci interviews them, and I walk by behind Woody Harrelson as he's talking to the other creepy dude (forget his name).
i swear to god after class i'm gonna watch that shit on netflix and look for you did you have to wear makeup? i won't judge
Quizno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #23
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
What scenes?
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:55 PM   #24
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Wow. I had no idea about this! If you're being serious, why didn't you say all this when the movie first came out instead of now?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:00 PM   #25
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Wow. I had no idea about this! If you're being serious, why didn't you say all this when the movie first came out instead of now?

I did, several times. I guess the board was just too enamored with Starface's acting career at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
i swear to god after class i'm gonna watch that shit on netflix and look for you did you have to wear makeup? i won't judge

Yeah I'm wearing makeup, fake facial hair and this really wacky suit. The jacket was this heavy velvet material and it was hot as hell outside. I think I lost about 5 lbs.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #26
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Thanks man. At least Jennifer got her oscar this year. She once gave me a head nod as she was coming out of her trailer. Either that or she was just ducking to get through the short door. No, no it was definitely a head nod. We're pretty tight, Jennifer and me.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #27
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I did, several times. I guess the board was just too enamored with Starface's acting career at the time.

Yeah I'm wearing makeup, fake facial hair and this really wacky suit. The jacket was this heavy velvet material and it was hot as hell outside. I think I lost about 5 lbs.
When I lived in LA I use to receive regular emails to go out and do stuff like this.. most of the stuff they call for is non pay tho.

I was in the Semi-Pro crowd, a stand in on greenberg and the runaways. I doubt that I ever made it into any actual shots.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #28
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Most of you have by now seen my brilliant performance in The Hunger Games and you must be wondering what's next for ISH's newest overnight star. Well have no fear, Homeland (filmed right here in Charlotte) is calling.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...-season-3.html

Should I go for the businessman, medical professional or terrorist?

I'm sorry and I don't mean to be rude but who are you?

Screen shot of what you were in?
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:11 PM   #29
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I'm sorry and I don't mean to be rude but who are you?

Screen shot of what you were in?
Hes Mr. Rufus M'fer show some respect.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #30
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
When I lived in LA I use to receive regular emails to go out and do stuff like this.. most of the stuff they call for is non pay tho.

I was in the Semi-Pro crowd, a stand in on greenberg and the runaways. I doubt that I ever made it into any actual shots.

That's pretty cool. I was just a crowd extra, non-paid. I figured I was so good at it that Homeland will be calling any day now.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: