Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #16
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Best Sports Radio programs? Hour-by-hour recommendations.

Not your typical X's and O's sports program but if you want to hear a show that sounds like two guys at a bar, talking sports and random shit, check out the Artie Lange Show. It's like a sports comedy show, more emphasis on the comedy, much much more lol
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #17
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Max and Marcellus on my drive from work is entertaining. Max tries too hard to sound like a basketball guy but they have good chemistry
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:58 AM   #18
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
Max and Marcellus on my drive from work is entertaining. Max tries too hard to sound like a basketball guy but they have good chemistry
Max is great with basketball. Hes knowledgeable and thinks outside the box. Instead of being repetitive and generic like everyone else talking Laker basketball.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #19
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
WEEI needs to transition away from D&C and put Mikey Adams out to pasture.

Sports Hub should do more with Chris Gasper, who is one of my favorites on either station. Maybe put him opposite Felger, relegating Mazz to 3rd wheel. I think Gasper could challenge Felger where as Mazz parrots him constantly.

I love the fact that there is a ratings war. The quailty is very high due to competition.
I agree, we're quite fortunate to have two competing FM stations here. Just one of the many reasons Boston is such a great sports town.

Last edited by Derka : 05-09-2013 at 03:56 PM.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:32 PM   #20
MisterAmazing
Good High School Starter

MisterAmazing has not been impressing people

Mason & Ireland comes before Max & Marcellus (12-3 pm pst) and is better IMO
MisterAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:11 PM   #21
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHammer
Toronto and area:

Tim & Sid (1PM-4PM EST)
Prime Time Sports w/ Bob McCown (4PM-7PM EST)
Tim and Sid are awesome! McCown I can do without.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:14 AM   #22
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fitz and Brooks. KNBR. Based in the Bay Area, I listen to them in Modesto.

They are a great pairing. Even though they are a San Francisco station, and I don't like the Giants, or the Warriors (I don't hate either they just aren't my teams), I love this show. They are hilarious and have great rapport with each other and their guests. They know a lot about baseball, the Niners, and the NBA. They know quite a bit about sports gambling. And what they don't know they won't bullshit it, they will say idk and bring on a hockey analyst.

12:30 to 3 I think.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #23
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Bob McCown is shockingly dumb. It's actually amazing to me how often he says just retarded shit. That's not even from a devoted listener either, that's just from someone who hears him twice a year and he still manages to put his foot in his mouth.
His obvious cynic style is entertaining at least to me. Plus, a constant hate on Bargnani, which sadly turns out to be right, is funny.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: