Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-08-2013, 11:01 PM   #31
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Caption these Miami fans.

wish they'd implement the charles barkley rule and allow players to beat up a fan a night
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #32
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has a bad reputationnathanjizzle has a bad reputationnathanjizzle has a bad reputation

those are 2 mature adults, obviously immature and drunk beyond anyone normal, giving another man the finger because they are protected by a barracade. i hate these kinds of people. these safe people from the burbs that think nothing can happen to them, then they shit and piss there pants and beg for mercy when theres nothing protecting them.
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #33
BasedTom
Isn't Anything

BasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
miami people. they are stuck up and immature. ive been there and seen it for my self the debauchery
I don't suppose the name Steve Bartman carries any weight in Chicago?

Real classy stuff there, Chi-Town.
BasedTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #34
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
People who only started watching the Heat post-Lebron wouldn't know that, which is probably a generous portion of the people in that arena.

You can call Miami fans fickle as much as you want, but they aren't retarded. They know this is U territory. Even if the fans don't go to games, it's all about Miami down here. UF and FSU have their northern territories.

I swear some of you are extremely ignorant when it comes to us. I mean I understand the bandwagon fans here are annoying, but that doesn't mean you should stoop to their levels and generalize millions of people (general post to everyone posting). Everyone I know is a diehard loyal Miami fan.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #35
theBIGjabroni
Banned

theBIGjabroni has no real reputation yet.

lakers fans are the classy ones. sh.itty east coast people
theBIGjabroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #36
MostHated305
Heat Nation!

MostHated305 has an OK reputation so far

Ganster b*tch
Thats how we do it in Miami
MostHated305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #37
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBIGjabroni
lakers fans are the classy ones. sh.itty east coast people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipfzvlgMcNE
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:07 PM   #38
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
You can call Miami fans fickle as much as you want, but they aren't retarded. They know this is U territory. Even if the fans don't go to games, it's all about Miami down here. UF and FSU have their northern territories.

I swear some of you are extremely ignorant when it comes to us. I mean I understand the bandwagon fans here are annoying, but that doesn't mean you should stoop to their levels and generalize millions of people (general post to everyone posting). Everyone I know is a diehard loyal Miami fan.

You're reading too hard into it, but your point is taken all the same. I'll withdraw, but I stand by the portion that says "people in that arena gave less than a shit about basketball before the Big 3 showed up" wouldn't know Noah played a Florida.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:10 PM   #39
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
"F*ck you Taj Gibson!"

pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:10 PM   #40
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has a bad reputationnathanjizzle has a bad reputationnathanjizzle has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasedTom
I don't suppose the name Steve Bartman carries any weight in Chicago?

Real classy stuff there, Chi-Town.

yes, he was a bad omen to the cubs, he deserve to get outcasted by chicago.
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:12 PM   #41
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
You're reading too hard into it, but your point is taken all the same. I'll withdraw, but I stand by the portion that says "people in that arena gave less than a shit about basketball before the Big 3 showed up" wouldn't know Noah played a Florida.

People jumped on the U bandwagon in basketball this season. Nobody gave a shit about them before this season. However, they still know Noah played for UF just like Miller and Haslem did. People do watch sports down here.

As for the Heat, people really need to stop acting like Miami was bottom of attendance every year before the big 3. In fact, the Heat probably had the best crowds of any Miami team in the last 10-15 years.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:25 PM   #42
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
"F*ck you Taj Gibson!"
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:32 PM   #43
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

"WE OWN A VOLVO DEALERSHIP. CHECK OUT OUR SEATS FUKER"
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:32 PM   #44
HEAT111
ohh hohohohoh

HEAT111 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitPistonFan
He helped the Florida Gators get the NCAA Championship twice. What a way to disrespect your own player, Miami.

We already have two Gators in our team...he'll be playing for the Heat soon though :)
HEAT111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:35 PM   #45
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAT111
.he'll be playing for the Heat soon though :)
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: