Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #1
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Rank Them

Julio Jones
AJ Green
Dez Bryant
Demaryius Thomas

In terms of right now:

Where you see them in 3 years:

StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:00 PM   #2
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rank Them

1. Green
2. Thomas
3. Jones
4. Bryant

1. Green
2. Jones
3. Thomas
4. Bryant
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #3
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

exactly how you have it written down for "now"

1. Julio Jones
2. AJ Green
3. Dez Bryant
4. Demaryius Thomas

what's funny though, in terms of regular season stats last year, it would be the complete reverse of my list with Thomas having the best numbers and Jones having the worst

3 years:

1. Dez Bryant
2. Julio Jones
3. AJ Green
4. Demaryius Thomas

Thomas is the weakest of the 4 IMO, but still could have the best stats because of that Peyton system...

Dez is the best at being able to go up and get the ball, and the most skilled of them all, he has the biggest upside of the group, just has to get his route running down

Julio is the biggest physical freak of he group...size and speed combo is ridiculous

Green is just a natural NFL WR...he is going to be a beast for a very long time
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AJ
Julio
Dez
Thomas

^I'd probably go with that for both lists. Maybe swap Julio with Dez on the "in the years" one but its basically a toss up to me.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:30 PM   #5
Celtic_Pride
Local High School Star

Celtic_Pride has decent reputationCeltic_Pride has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
exactly how you have it written down for "now"

1. Julio Jones
2. AJ Green
3. Dez Bryant
4. Demaryius Thomas

what's funny though, in terms of regular season stats last year, it would be the complete reverse of my list with Thomas having the best numbers and Jones having the worst

3 years:

1. Dez Bryant
2. Julio Jones
3. AJ Green
4. Demaryius Thomas

Thomas is the weakest of the 4 IMO, but still could have the best stats because of that Peyton system...

Dez is the best at being able to go up and get the ball, and the most skilled of them all, he has the biggest upside of the group, just has to get his route running down

Julio is the biggest physical freak of he group...size and speed combo is ridiculous

Green is just a natural NFL WR...he is going to be a beast for a very long time

There won't be a single GM in the league who would take Dez Bryant ahead of AJ Green. Period

It's so stupid to rank him ahead of Green for now or for the future!
Celtic_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:32 PM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
There won't be a single GM in the league who would take Dez Bryant ahead of AJ Green. Period

It's so stupid to rank him ahead of Green for now or for the future!
right now there wouldn't be...not because of anything ON the field though

you are aware that Dez out played AJ by a small margin this past year?
Old 04-21-2013, 07:24 PM   #7
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

1a. Green
1b. Bryant
3. Thomas
4. Jones

1. Jones
2. Green
3. Bryant
4. Thomas

I have trouble ranking Green and Bryant
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:51 PM   #8
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

Green
Jones
Bryant/Thomas

Prob give the nod to Bryant for right now, but Thomas for future.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:08 AM   #9
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Green

Rest don't matter.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:41 PM   #10
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thomas had 200+ receiving yards against the Steelers in the playoffs with Tim Tebow throwing to him.

Just putting that out there.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:12 PM   #11
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Thomas had 200+ receiving yards against the Steelers in the playoffs with Tim Tebow throwing to him.

Wasn't it also on only 4 catches? I seem to remember it looking like a crazy Madden stat.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #12
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

yep 4 catches, only 1 TD:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201201...ghts&tab=recap

Dez with 224 yards and 2 TDs vs. Saints last year:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201212...ghts&tab=recap
Old 05-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #13
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Dez with 224 yards and 2 TDs vs. Saints last year:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201212...ghts&tab=recap

Just to be fair, I could've gone out against the Saints' secondary last year and grabbed about 3 catches for 80 yards and a TD
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #14
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

People seem to think it's all because of Manning. More to do with his health. Dude was extremely fragile at the start of his career, still is. About halfway in the season with Tebow Thomas actually got healthy and got some playing time and went on to break out. I'm not 100% but I'm think he might have been second behind Calvin Johnson in receiving yards in the last quarter + the playoffs of the season with Tim Tebow.

4/144/2
7/78/1
7/116
4/76
3/34 (34/60 Tebow's throwing yards)
4/204/1
6/93

That's with Tim Tebow. Barely throwing it and cashing in on the deepball. No doubt Peyton helps alot, but he was breaking out either way this year.

PTiddy calling it wrong saying he's the worst but could have the best stats because of the Peyton system. Thomas is probably best at the deep ball, something Peyton isn't so great at these days. Not to mention Peyton/Decker have a connection going and Decker still got 1000+ yards and was 2nd in the league in TD's with 13, one ahead of Dez Bryant.

AJ Green
Thomas
Dez/Jones
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #15
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In terms of right now:

1. AJ Green
2. Julio Jones
3. Demaryius Thomas
4. Dez Bryant

Where you see them in 3 years:

1. Julio Jones
2. AJ Green
3. Dez Bryant
4. Demaryius Thomas

I can really see Julio going places. Thomas had a great season, but I think he overacheived a bit.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: