Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-09-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Jason Kidd: Last 181 Minutes Played, ZERO Points

It is now 197 Minutes in a Row without one single point. Nothing.

That has to be a playoff record. Can one of you stat guys look that up?

Last edited by bagelred : 05-14-2013 at 09:44 PM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:33 AM   #2
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Jason Kidd: Last 161 Minutes Played, ZERO Points

i know hes not about the stats, his effect on the court is all intangibles nowadays... but this is ridiculous if knicks can get past the pacers, he usually does great against the heat. rescue us from the cheat winning another one oh jason
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #3
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is just in the last few years:

Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #4
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
This is just in the last few years:

That's games though. Not minutes. I want to see consecutive minutes streak.

EDIT: I just looked up Joe Smith, for example. He barely played in those 2011 games. Like a minute a game.

Last edited by bagelred : 05-09-2013 at 11:42 AM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:41 AM   #5
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
That's games though. Not minutes. I want to see consecutive minutes streak.
You're asking too much.
Maybe someone will find it though.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:51 AM   #6
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

He last scored early in Game 2 of the Boston series, with a 3 point shot. Since then, he's played 161 Minutes and has not scored ONE point. None.

That has to be a playoff record. Can one of you stat guys look that up?

I think it'd be tough to find the exact minute total, since that would require play-by-play data (which only exists going back to the 1996-97 season). I feel like there might be streaks going back further (though this one is pretty long), but they wouldn't be exact (since you wouldn't be able to see the exact time of the scores bookending the scoreless period).

Anyhow I'll see what I can find.
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #7
get these NETS
you can't stop me

get these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected poster

Kidd,Rodman

are rare exceptions

at their peaks...they helped their teams in every other way besides scoring

Even when the Nets were going to the Finals....Kidd's scoring in the playoffs wasn't much

I did notice though that coach took him out of the game at the crucial moments at the end of the Boston clincher......hate to say it but Kidd is literally on his last legs

ideally the reason you have him on team now is to finish games....execute the offense..make the right decisions ...Woodson yanked Kidd and Kmart....

so the writing on the wall is that he's really finished....
get these NETS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #8
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Dont worry Melo chucking 35 shots is better for the team. trust me
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:31 PM   #9
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

He is old. Give him a break, in the end he is still top ten GOAT PG.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:34 PM   #10
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation

Melo must have given him a cold (streak)
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #11
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

inb4 jason kidd triple double saturday
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:47 PM   #12
Trentknicks
Banned

Trentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected poster

Last game he still had 2 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals and a plus/minus of +20. Not expecting all that much out of him at this point but he still plays great defense and made the Pacers turn the ball over a few times.

If you watch the game you can see the impact he is making, still needs to make some shots though.
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:49 PM   #13
midatlantic09
Local High School Star

midatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected postermidatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected postermidatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected poster

pretty funny how i could probably get those same stats in an nba game. if the knicks are looking for a comparable PG who is willing to play for $2500 per game, i'm their man.
midatlantic09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:52 PM   #14
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by midatlantic09
pretty funny how i could probably get those same stats in an nba game.

sure you could
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:55 PM   #15
midatlantic09
Local High School Star

midatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected postermidatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected postermidatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
sure you could

0 pts, 2 rebs, and 4 assists in 24 minutes? yes i could.
0 pts, 2 rebs, and 1 assist in 17 minutes? yes i could.
0 pts, 2 rebs, and 0 assists in 21 minutes? yes i could.

Last edited by midatlantic09 : 05-09-2013 at 08:57 PM.
midatlantic09 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: