Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-09-2013, 09:49 PM   #31
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong wayXiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Georgios Papagiannis Projected 2017 NBA #1 Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
He has committed to play high school basketball in the USA, starting this fall.

So much for the NBA. Giving up the Greek league to play with scrubs in the USA will do him in.
Xiao Yao You is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #32
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation
Default Re: George Stephanopoulos Projected 2017 NBA #1 Draft Pick

The way he's dunking and laying the ball up I can already tell you that he's nothing special & gonna be a bust.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #33
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looks like a way less athletic Meyers Lenoard
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:17 PM   #34
jcsrplumply
Local High School Star

jcsrplumply has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleverness
Any differences between this thread and this one? http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=259027
jcsrplumply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:24 PM   #35
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
He's too big. Name players 7'2'', 7'3'' who are that kind of talents? When you get that big it's too hard on your body and you get big and plodding. I don't see it or believe it.
Kareem and badically no one else.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:29 PM   #36
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
He's considered the biggest talent in Europe dumb ass.

#1 of the second round in the NBA draft? Or #1 in the Euroleague draft?
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:52 PM   #37
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have Harry Giles and Seventh Woods going #1 and #2 in my 2017 Mock Draft.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #38
tgan3
Local High School Star

tgan3 has decent reputation

I went to watch his highlights his not that good.

Yes hes 7'0, has a soft touch, but hes not particularly fast or strong. No post game, just face up shoot. The other recent highlight of him shows open dunks in practice and tip ins near the basket.

I rather take giannis antetokoumpo any day. Equally complicated name but a better player.
tgan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:39 PM   #39
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: George Stephanopoulos Projected 2016 NBA #1 Draft Pick

Papagiannis now said to be 7-1 275 (7-6 wingspan).

Here is the latest clip of Papagiannis. Hitting 3 pointers, dribbling coast to coast, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdnuIhjvaTQ

Last edited by Euroleague : 07-25-2014 at 07:43 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:40 PM   #40
Inferno
chill

Inferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I have Harry Giles and Seventh Woods going #1 and #2 in my 2017 Mock Draft.

Hows Gliles doing after that terrible knee injury?
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:41 PM   #41
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

I can't be the only one who noticed how the the mods changed the title to "George Stephanopoulos"

lmfao
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:45 PM   #42
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milbuck
Does "papa" mean "poor man's" in Greek? Because all I see in Papagiannis is a poor man's Giannis.

Answer my question. P.ussy.
Milbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:48 PM   #43
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:
Answer my question.

It would actually mean he is like the Godfather compared to Giannis, you freaking racist moron.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:51 PM   #44
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
It would actually mean he is like the Godfather compared to Giannis, you freaking racist moron.
That's fitting, considering he moves like an old, unathletic, wrinkly, fatherly shit compared to Giannis. Good find though, it's interesting to see guys who won't make it in the pro leagues.
Milbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:53 PM   #45
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
That's fitting, considering he moves like an old, unathletic, wrinkly, fatherly shit compared to Giannis. Good find though, it's interesting to see guys who won't make it in the pro leagues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdnuIhjvaTQ

That's the most athletic big man in the entire USA.

And he will be drafted MUCH HIGHER than Giannis was.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: