Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-14-2012, 01:23 AM   #1
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Thread for the Socially Awkward

I know because of the venue this will probably end up being another BTE, but this is a haven for those outcasts, the untouchables of the social caste to come and discuss our theories, failures and insights into the world that is so close yet so unfamiliar: society.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:27 AM   #2
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Thread for the Socially Awkward

Yall n!ggas ain't got shit on me.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:28 AM   #3
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Try me. I'm just hoping SlayerEnraged doesn't come in here. He'll blow us all out of the water like those fish.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:28 AM   #4
Solidape
Great young streetballer

Solidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Yall n!ggas ain't got shit on me.

lol
Solidape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:29 AM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you rang?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:30 AM   #6
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I knew you were a 50 year old pedophile who can't go out of the house cause your neighbors would beat the shit out of your perv ass.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:33 AM   #7
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well Slayer is in his socially awkward prime. I'm washed up now, back in high school I would have mopped the floor with that punk.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:35 AM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I knew you were a 50 year old pedophile who can't go out of the house cause your neighbors would beat the shit out of your perv ass.

That's small time. Tell me something I don't know about myself.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:35 AM   #9
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

A socially awkward thread on a late Friday night. Seems appropriate. I'm studying for finals, so I don't feel too loserish. I'd probably be here regardless though.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:36 AM   #10
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

I'm starting to head into my peak now. Let's see how our stories and experiences stack up against one another.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:43 AM   #11
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

ish is my gateway to the outside world
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:45 AM   #12
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

This is just a small example from this week. Really it's a lot of little things that make someone really awkward. Anyone can have a big social gaffe every once in a while.

I ran into a friend from high school and one of his friends who I didn't know. We talked for a few minutes, nothing interesting. As I was leaving his friend shook my hand and said "nice to meet you", I replied "How's it going?"

He looked at me like
Old 04-14-2012, 01:47 AM   #13
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
This is just a small example from this week. Really it's a lot of little things that make someone really awkward. Anyone can have a big social gaffe every once in a while.

I ran into a friend from high school and one of his friends who I didn't know. We talked for a few minutes, nothing interesting. As I was leaving his friend shook my hand and said "nice to meet you", I replied "How's it going?"

He looked at me like

nah i bet he was more like
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:49 AM   #14
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

A common gaffe, but I got some fast food the other day and when I left, the guy who served me says "Thanks, come again." I responded "You to." I hate screwing that one up.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:53 AM   #15
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

I kinda had a conversation like that when I saw a friend of mine from senior year in Walmart a month or so ago. I went to give him some dap but me reached in like he was going to give me a business handshake so I kind of missed the timing and it looked like we were making a retarded pinky swear in front of the security scanners.

As for our conversation, it was about 10% actual complete sentences and 90% "umm", fake laughs and blank stares.

Don't get me started on my interactions with bitches
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: