Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-09-2013, 08:58 PM   #16
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I know Frank Williams got busted selling weed a few years ago
I'm about 75% sure i heard he got in trouble a few weeks ago.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:39 PM   #17
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_NBA_Draft

Fascinating class when you look right through it.

Why was Jason drafted 18 and Jarron 52?
Basically same player lol
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:24 PM   #18
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Since Eurobitch brought his name up, didn't Nenad Krstic almost make an allstar team one year? That guy completely fell off the planet. I don't even remember what happened.
He tore his ACL, that's what happened.

He was going to be a good player for some time.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:31 PM   #19
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Tyson Chandler playing small forward as a rookie? I swear its as if im the only one who does when ive brought it up. I remember it...clearly. Tyson Chandler used to take jumpers off the dribble. He came out playing the 4 and 3 in spots with Curry at the 5. He might be the worst case of lost skills in history but...he used to handle the ball and attack a little. Kinda like Mutombo being a 18-20ppg scorer for a few months then turning into stone hands. Odd to me to lose some skills. Chandler looks so uncomfortable with the ball these days. Its like his body forgot how nimble it used to be.

Jeff Mcinnis being considered an impact player when he helped turn the Cavs around during Lebrons rookie season?

Marcus Fizer doing 30/20 type shit with the most selfish ball ever when the Bulls season was doomed early 2000s? He might be my least favorite Bull ever after Larry Hughes. The best example of "Anyone can do numbers if you give them the ball enough".

Feel free to add. Im just bored and waiting for the games...

And what happened to Frank Williams? I guess I can google that....
Part of his transformation from SF to PF/C probably had to do with him being only 224lbs as a rookie, where as he seems to be 250+ now despite his 240 list weight. That weight gain plus age probably reduced his mobility, and as for his handle/shooting touch , maybe if you don't use it you lose it? lol

There any footage of him during this SF stint?
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:33 PM   #20
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Since Eurobitch brought his name up, didn't Nenad Krstic almost make an allstar team one year? That guy completely fell off the planet. I don't even remember what happened.

He actually was a pretty good player for the Nets, although Kidd spoon fed him a lot of open looks.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:46 PM   #21
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Jeff Mcinnis being considered an impact player when he helped turn the Cavs around during Lebrons rookie season?

I've mentioned him around here a couple of times, his assist to turnover ratio was pretty good at some points. That was his most note-worthy stat.

Then he went to Nets and disappeared.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:02 AM   #22
MisterAmazing
Good High School Starter

MisterAmazing has an OK reputation so far

do you remember

that season samaki walker started over robert horry for the lakers?
when alonzo mourning played for the nets and cuttino mobley was a solid player on the kings?
when dajuan wagner was suppose to be the next best guard in the league?
MisterAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:02 AM   #23
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not that he's that old at all, but what's new with Joe Alexander ?
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:09 AM   #24
SamuraiSWISH
Samurai Swoosh

SamuraiSWISH has an incredible reputation hereSamuraiSWISH has an incredible reputation hereSamuraiSWISH has an incredible reputation hereSamuraiSWISH has an incredible reputation hereSamuraiSWISH has an incredible reputation hereSamuraiSWISH has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAmazing
He was like a more inefficient Allen Iverson.
SamuraiSWISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:16 AM   #25
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAmazing
do you remember

that season samaki walker started over robert horry for the lakers?
when alonzo mourning played for the nets and cuttino mobley was a solid player on the kings?

Yeah, I remember all those seasons. 01-02 and 02-03 ish... Good times.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:24 AM   #26
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here

do you remember when bobby jackson was the ultimate spark plug off the bench.. that shit head used to drive me nuts
TheMarkMadsen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:28 AM   #27
SamuraiSWISH
Samurai Swoosh

SamuraiSWISH has an incredible reputation hereSamuraiSWISH has an incredible reputation hereSamuraiSWISH has an incredible reputation hereSamuraiSWISH has an incredible reputation hereSamuraiSWISH has an incredible reputation hereSamuraiSWISH has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
do you remember when bobby jackson was the ultimate spark plug off the bench.. that shit head used to drive me nuts
You've clearly only watched ball for ten years. You just name early 2000 stuff as some form of extreme retro nostalgia.

I have a name for you fellas, Todd Day.
SamuraiSWISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:31 AM   #28
32MJ32
PG, Boonville Jerkoffs

32MJ32 has decent reputation

Carrying on from the Marcus Fizer theme, anybody remember this?
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...order_by=pt s

They're the only two games Kwame has scored 25 in his entire career. As you'll see, they came in the space of 3 days. He'd literally never done anything like that before and hasn't done it again for 9 years. That 19 rebounds is a career high, too. He went back to shit the night after (6 and 7 in 32 minutes).

Last edited by 32MJ32 : 05-10-2013 at 09:22 AM.
32MJ32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:33 AM   #29
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
You've clearly only watched ball for ten years. You just name early 2000 stuff as some form of extreme retro nostalgia.

I have a name for you fellas, Todd Day.

I guess you missed the OP talking about Tyson Chandlers rookie year & Marcus Fizer..

I make one post and you assume all that?

hop off my nuts
TheMarkMadsen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:35 AM   #30
32MJ32
PG, Boonville Jerkoffs

32MJ32 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
He tore his ACL, that's what happened.

He was going to be a good player for some time.

He's still one of the better big men in Europe

He could definitely help some teams
32MJ32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: