Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #16
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Holy shit Iron Man 3 sucked so many balls

the best of the 3 so far. i rated it 4 stars on RT.

ppl have different tastes and likes. soon as you can accept that reality, life will be better for you.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #17
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No wonder Hollywood keeps green-lighting this garbage. People actually like movies with no plot and just a bunch of CGI bulls*t. This is why I appreciate shows like Breaking Bad so much. So much goes into the writing and developing of characters. Yet the Ironman movies are beyond boring even though they have an unlimited budget.

This movie is a 2/10. It's sad that this movie is what passes for entertainment. I wanted to leave 45 minutes before the end.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #18
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

it was okay for what is worth, doesn't have a good plot but it was fun watching it.

6/10
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #19
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Movie was garbage.

5.5/10
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #20
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you want to watch a real superhero movie, see the first Iron Man, TDK, hell even the Amazing Spider Man.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:20 PM   #21
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dude, you suck balls!
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #22
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Movie was garbage.

5.5/10

Garbage gets 5.5? What kind of scale is this? Is 5 not average? Explain yourself.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:32 PM   #23
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Can u tell me what you liked about it?

I wasn't going in expecting it to be a master piece, the problem with Iron man 3 is that everyone hyped it up to be one of the best movies ever and then they're disappointed because it doesn't meet their expectations.

Spoilers:

I was very disappointed by Iron man 2, after that I learned from that mess not to hype up the next one, that said it had it's faults, the Mandarin (Biggest arch nemesis) wasn't even real and the Killian was a mediocre antagonist.

That said, I love watching RDJ, I love Iron man (favourite super hero), the suit action was great and it had some great humour, I enjoyed it.
Le Shaqtus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:48 PM   #24
BuffaloBill
Half Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Garbage gets 5.5? What kind of scale is this? Is 5 not average? Explain yourself.

55/100 then.

90-100 = A

80-89 = B

55 is a failing grade.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #25
BuffaloBill
Half Man

This movie was good if you like comedies and hate super hero movies.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:56 PM   #26
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This movie was good if you like comedies and hate super hero movies.

It was also very solid if you despise entertainment
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:58 PM   #27
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
It was also very solid if you despise entertainment
ehh I was entertained and so was maybe the entire movie house where I watched it, I still didnt like what they did to the mandarin, and the cheesy Pepper Potts becomes a super human but overall it was a enjoyable movie.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #28
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
55/100 then.

90-100 = A

80-89 = B

55 is a failing grade.

This girl is like a 8 out of 10, you know a C totally average

I hate you.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #29
BuffaloBill
Half Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
This girl is like a 8 out of 10, you know a C totally average

I hate you.

8/10 is a B. You can still keep your hope scholarship with that.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #30
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
8/10 is a B. You can still keep your hope scholarship with that.

MFER I don't know grades, I haven't been in school in a decade.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: