Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-01-2014, 11:06 PM   #1
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation
Default I'm crying

NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:38 PM   #2
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: I'm crying

i swear to god .............
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:44 PM   #3
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here

jeff can you bane these guy i have had enough ?
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:47 PM   #4
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The beef between you both is legendary on ish...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:33 AM   #5
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Drake be like...
DonDadda59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:39 AM   #6
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
The beef between you both is legendary on ish...
Bash of the alter egos. Shit is great.

The guy behind these accounts is a disturbed individual but he's brought many lulz to insidehoops.

Legend.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: