Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-10-2013, 08:02 AM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Hello Everyone

Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know thereís a million people out there just like me, but I promise you Iím different. On December 14th, Iím moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. Iíve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:15 AM   #2
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Hello Everyone

pics or gtfo
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #3
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:53 AM   #4
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

sticky this
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:04 AM   #5
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

they grow up so fast

it seems like yesterday when we was working out together

good luck nephew! Send us a message in a bottle!
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #6
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Harf Harf
Old 05-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #7
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
they grow up so fast

it seems like yesterday when we was working out together

good luck nephew! Send us a message in a bottle!
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:30 PM   #8
SourPatchKids
Banned

I have spent the last day perfecting actions without my hands, this post took 4 hours to type.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #9
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

I'm currently a dolphin, but have also been a hippo prior to that. That's two mammalian transformations already in my relatively young life. PM me your e-mail and we can set up a meet where I can tell you all about the trans-specied lifestyle. Can't go into detail over the internet for obvious reasons. The e-mail will simply be used to set up a meet time and place. I will say that the whole thing is a lot less invasive than you might think.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:53 PM   #10
BuffaloBill
1up

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sloths >>>
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:28 PM   #11
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
I'm currently a dolphin, but have also been a hippo prior to that. That's two mammalian transformations already in my relatively young life. PM me your e-mail and we can set up a meet where I can tell you all about the trans-specied lifestyle. Can't go into detail over the internet for obvious reasons. The e-mail will simply be used to set up a meet time and place. I will say that the whole thing is a lot less invasive than you might think.

Have you also been a werewolf?
Old 05-10-2013, 04:35 PM   #12
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Aah yes I have. I've been several dark creatures. I started off as a bat but it got old real quick. I was tempted to be a Pekin Duck, because man they are adorable, I felt my personality would be better fitted as a Iguanas, however I gained a craving for meat so I applied to be a Amur Tiger. Still on the waiting list *fingers crossed*. I got turned to werewolf, but that life just wasn't for me, ya know? Too much blood, not enough pleasure. And I was itchy as a motherfucker.

Right now I'm a Fruit Bat. I'd love to be an ocean creature though. Never tried it. Maybe a Humpback Whale. Name always makes me giggle.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:57 PM   #13
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids

No...that was a joke. Can't transform like that either. lol
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: