Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-09-2013, 07:50 PM   #1
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool
Default I need carpenter bees.

Well, to be more specific, my girlfriend needs carpenter bees. She is doing research for her graduate work at SUNY Oneonta and needs carpenter bees from all over New York state.

I realize this is a strange request but if anyone has carpenter bees around their house and would be willing to kill them, put them in a container and ship them to me I would greatly appreciate it. I would be willing to compensate you for the shipping charges.

Once again, I am looking for carpenter bees from NY state. Thank You.

enayes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:59 PM   #2
dilley
Decent playground baller

dilley has decent reputationdilley has decent reputation
Default Re: I need carpenter bees.

oh shit im like 25 mins from Oneonta. i have no beef with bees though man i dunno
dilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:05 PM   #3
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

if i find some dead no problem but i'm not going out to kill bees.
Styles p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:23 PM   #4
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have no carpenter bees but perhaps I could interest you in some dead seagulls?
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
I have no carpenter bees but perhaps I could interest you in some dead seagulls?

Whatever he offers you for the birds, I'll double it
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #6
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Real talk...I have like 40 of them out drilling perfect circles in the wood of my carport. We have been known to try to knock them from there to the street(a home run) with a tree branch. Yes...we are childish.

But im not in NY.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:47 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This sounds like the beginning of a terrorist plot.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:57 PM   #8
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Whatever he offers you for the birds, I'll double it

What about half a bird for the same price he offers? I have a guy in jersey shelling out big bucks for bird heads. I can double my profit and invest it in the giant hamster breeding program I've always dreamt of. When it finally takes off, I will reserve the biggest hamster for you, free of charge. I'll even throw in two ostrich eggs that are really just large left over orthodox easter eggs painted pink with yellow stripes.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:55 PM   #9
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes
I realize this is a strange request but if anyone has carpenter bees around their house and would be willing to kill them, put them in a container and ship them to me I would greatly appreciate it.
Can you enter me into the lottery pool instead of sending me the money back?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:56 PM   #10
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1GadTfGFvU
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #11
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Can you enter me into the lottery pool instead of sending me the money back?

I don't see why not.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #12
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Your gf came back from argentina with her vag intact?
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:35 PM   #13
enayes
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Your gf came back from argentina with her vag intact?

Yep.

She came back in July of 2012 and as far as I can tell her vag was untouched.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: