Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
unbreakable
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: rucker park
Posts: 2,390
unbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryunbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

Lets say hypothetically someone comes up to you and is like "Hey.. this sounds weird.. but I passed my class because I copied off your scantron answers and I feel like I really owe you. Can I buy you a top notch dinner sometime? Or take you to a ballgame? "

What would you say?
unbreakable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #2
ace23
*****
 
ace23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,449
ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

Accept the free dinner/tickets. Who wouldn't?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #3
DMV2
NBA All-star
 
DMV2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9,465
DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

How do you if the cheater wouldn't bail out on you once the waitress come with the tab? And what if the cheater takes you to some lame ass high school b-ball game? There's also possibilities that the cheater is trying to befriend you to take advantage of you.

I don't trust cheaters!
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #4
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick
 
MavsSuperFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,613
MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

You might as well accept if it is already after the fact and they already cheated.

Sidenote, don't let someone cheat off you if you are being graded on a bell curve.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:48 PM   #5
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1
 
andgar923's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 14,861
andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

Maybe not as mad as the person I cheated from
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #6
cuad
kings fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,330
cuad has not been impressing people
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

I keep myself mic'd at all times in case of situations like these. Once I obtain the confession, I take it straight to the proper academic authority.
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:55 PM   #7
ace23
*****
 
ace23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,449
ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuad
I keep myself mic'd at all times in case of situations like these. Once I obtain the confession, I take it straight to the proper academic authority.
Wow, what a faggot.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:59 PM   #8
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin
 
christian1923's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,449
christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

Its straight comedy when I see white kids covering their answers with their whole arm it's not that serious
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:10 PM   #9
HarryCallahan
Banned
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,638
HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

I'd call him a ph@ggott for wanting to take me out on a date.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #10
macmac
Gov'n
 
macmac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,379
macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
I'd call him a ph@ggott for wanting to take me out on a date.

It's not a date, he just lost a bet. I always thought Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars too.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #11
Rubio2Gasol
College star
 
Rubio2Gasol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,934
Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
You might as well accept if it is already after the fact and they already cheated.

Sidenote, don't let someone cheat off you if you are being graded on a bell curve.

Unless the Curve is of about 60,000 people

But always feed them some wrong answers so they don't beat you.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:08 PM   #12
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014
 
d.bball.guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,464
d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

I let people cheat off of me all the time so I can cheat off of them too. It's a give and take relationship And a free dinner? Heck yea
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:37 AM   #13
HarryCallahan
Banned
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,638
HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
It's not a date, he just lost a bet. I always thought Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars too.

Nice Seinfeld reference.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:42 AM   #14
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman
 
Cali Syndicate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,861
Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuad
I keep myself mic'd at all times in case of situations like these. Once I obtain the confession, I take it straight to the proper academic authority.

That's crazy son.
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:42 AM   #15
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 7,924
chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

i know somebody who let a friend cheat off him, but the proffesor thought that it was the other way around, so the guy i know failed the class.

point is, id be pissed if somebody cheated off me, especially without my consent.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:31 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy