Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-09-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
unbreakable
National High School Star

unbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryunbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

Lets say hypothetically someone comes up to you and is like "Hey.. this sounds weird.. but I passed my class because I copied off your scantron answers and I feel like I really owe you. Can I buy you a top notch dinner sometime? Or take you to a ballgame? "

What would you say?
unbreakable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #2
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

Accept the free dinner/tickets. Who wouldn't?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #3
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

How do you if the cheater wouldn't bail out on you once the waitress come with the tab? And what if the cheater takes you to some lame ass high school b-ball game? There's also possibilities that the cheater is trying to befriend you to take advantage of you.

I don't trust cheaters!
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #4
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

You might as well accept if it is already after the fact and they already cheated.

Sidenote, don't let someone cheat off you if you are being graded on a bell curve.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:48 PM   #5
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maybe not as mad as the person I cheated from
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #6
cuad
kings fan

cuad has not been impressing people

I keep myself mic'd at all times in case of situations like these. Once I obtain the confession, I take it straight to the proper academic authority.
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:55 PM   #7
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuad
I keep myself mic'd at all times in case of situations like these. Once I obtain the confession, I take it straight to the proper academic authority.
Wow, what a faggot.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:59 PM   #8
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Its straight comedy when I see white kids covering their answers with their whole arm it's not that serious
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:10 PM   #9
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

I'd call him a ph@ggott for wanting to take me out on a date.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #10
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
I'd call him a ph@ggott for wanting to take me out on a date.

It's not a date, he just lost a bet. I always thought Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars too.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #11
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
You might as well accept if it is already after the fact and they already cheated.

Sidenote, don't let someone cheat off you if you are being graded on a bell curve.

Unless the Curve is of about 60,000 people

But always feed them some wrong answers so they don't beat you.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:08 PM   #12
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I let people cheat off of me all the time so I can cheat off of them too. It's a give and take relationship And a free dinner? Heck yea
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:37 AM   #13
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
It's not a date, he just lost a bet. I always thought Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars too.

Nice Seinfeld reference.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:42 AM   #14
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuad

That's crazy son.
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:42 AM   #15
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

i know somebody who let a friend cheat off him, but the proffesor thought that it was the other way around, so the guy i know failed the class.

point is, id be pissed if somebody cheated off me, especially without my consent.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: