Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 05-10-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I have the best trade proposal. We become contenders.

The trade machine said this trade is doable.

Joe Johnson (31) for Kyle Lowry (27) and Andrea Bargnani (27).

Why would we do this? We get a two guard in Kyle that is quicker, more athletic, better defender, and most importantly, can move the ball and score without stalling the offense. We can take Bargnani off of the Raptors hands and starting him would do wonders for the Nets. He would stretch the floor drastically and get open jumpers all day.

Getting the Raptors to do this could be realistic also because they get rid of Bargnani and Kyle has expressed frustration with his roller coaster role.
Joe Johnson is a great personality, and a very, very good offensive player but the isolation basketball, disappearance in the playoffs (I know he was injured), and his age and contract make this an easy choice for the Nets.

Deron
Kyle
Gerald
Bargnani
Brook

Then our bench
Watson
Vince Carter
?
Evans
Blatche

What do you guys think?
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I have the best trade proposal. We become contenders.

i'm only drowsily following the NBA these days, but it seems like there might be at least one sticking point--

- JJ has an insanely large contract but on avg is a known producer.

- bargnani has an insanely large contract and you never know what you're going to get from him. in fact, on avg, he's probably a below-avg player.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #3
The Nets
Resident Netsfan

The Nets is considered somewhat coolThe Nets is considered somewhat cool

Dont like this trade much, just trade Humphries expiring contract for a good PF next season and we are legitimate contenders.
The Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #4
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Rather have Derozan then Lowry. Plus the Raptors don't want 3 swingmen (4 if you count young Terrence Ross).
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:53 AM   #5
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Someone reported this thread
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: