Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #1
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation
Default All Jokes Aside, What Does It Mean....

When you dream about making out with a guy? I woke up a couple nights ago from this crazy ass dream where I making out heavy with some white guy and I felt disgusting. I kinda cowered in the corner of my bed for a bit then took a long shower where I might have cried(can't prove it tho) and then listened to some music for the rest of the night.

I have never had dreams like this before and haven't hand any since, what is the cause of this shit?
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #2
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Jokes Aside, What Does It Mean....

Was he hot?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:49 AM   #3
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Was he hot?
u think im gonna be making out with ugly n*ggas?
Old 05-10-2013, 11:49 AM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seriously? I think it means that dreams are just really fucked up sometimes.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:50 AM   #5
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Seriously? I think it means that dreams are just really fucked up sometimes.
I'm serious.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #6
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Have you thought about being gay as of late? your thoughts and feelings in consciousness usually plays a role in your dreams, so no a dream does not make you gay in the slightest way.
Deleterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:54 AM   #7
daj0264
I am a love machine

daj0264 has no real reputation yet.

it means you are in the closet.
daj0264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:54 AM   #8
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Do you play in the post a lot? I think the sexual gravitation happens at a subconscious level: rubbing your a*s on a bunch of d*cks and then scoring a basket is a conditional way of telling your unconscious mind such an action is pleasurable.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #9
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

you probably thinking about some gay problem
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #10
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If the music you listened to was Enya or Celine Dion, you are indeed a f@g. If you put on some hard core gangsta rap and mean mugged in front of the mirror, it was just a dream and you're a tru G
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:09 PM   #11
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
When you dream about making out with a guy? I woke up a couple nights ago from this crazy ass dream where I making out heavy with some white guy and I felt disgusting. I kinda cowered in the corner of my bed for a bit then took a long shower where I might have cried(can't prove it tho) and then listened to some music for the rest of the night.

I have never had dreams like this before and haven't hand any since, what is the cause of this shit?

It means that you fear intimacy and have trust issues.. You may not lack confidence but may fear that in the future you may lose confidence in yourself. Fear of becoming vulnerable unlike any vulnerability felt before.. Its an idea that disgusts you.

The gay act is something you could never see yourself doing.. much like how you never see yourself trusting someone completely, possibly females in general....?....
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #12
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've had dreams I had sex with my mom. Man up, glove.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:12 PM   #13
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I've had dreams I had sex with my mom. Man up, glove.
No wonder you're gay.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:20 PM   #14
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
No wonder you're gay.

How dare you
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:23 PM   #15
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

Your words, not mine..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: