Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-11-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
EMERE
High school junior varsity star

EMERE has an OK reputation so far
Default Really hard to like Walter White on Season 5...

So I'm watching Season 5(Ep 1-8) and I just hate Walter..... like Skyler said I hope his cancer comes back, at first I actually liked him because he was still human but now he's a heart-cold drug dealer.. please come back, Walter from season 1-3.
EMERE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:25 AM   #2
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Really hard to like Walter White on Season 5...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMERE
So I'm watching Season 5(Ep 1-8) and I just hate Walter..... like Skyler said I hope his cancer comes back, at first I actually liked him because he was still human but now he's a heart-cold drug dealer.. please come back, Walter from season 1-3.

He's not coming back and that's the point of the show. The big theme of the show is morality and consequences of the actions you take.

I suspect Walter's going to make everything worse for everyone around him for the rest of the series.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:27 AM   #3
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You sound like a lil bitch. Reminds me of idiots that hate a certain actor because he always plays the villain role.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:36 AM   #4
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

He became unlikable in season 4 when he poisoned that kid.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:24 AM   #5
eriX
High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation

SPOILER.

What i think is walter is gonna end up in a show off against jesse/hank and he dies. There was a scene at the start where it shows walter buying those guns and over the course of the season it was clear there was no way back for him so...
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #6
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Can't wait for the next half-season (or whatever it's called)
insidehoops is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #7
EMERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
You sound like a lil bitch. Reminds me of idiots that hate a certain actor because he always plays the villain role.
Walter was a pretty likable character in the beginning, I think anyone who watches the show can agree, but even his own wife is scared of him, makes me miss the days where he would just cook meth and be a family man, it's one of those shows that just makes you care for the characters.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:20 AM   #8
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It took you that long to realize Walter White's a piece of shit egomaniac that's gone far beyond the pale? Heisenberg has to die, he deserves to die. Anyone that wants anything else is watching a different show.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #9
EMERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
It took you that long to realize Walter White's a piece of shit egomaniac that's gone far beyond the pale? Heisenberg has to die, he deserves to die. Anyone that wants anything else is watching a different show.
Walter was not a piece of shit in the beginning, remember when he killed that guy in the basement? He had a reason for that, that's what I'm trying to get at, the Walter that had reasons to actually do what he does, I just hate how he sent Jesse to kill Ghale just because Gus was not gonna need him anymore, Gus was not even going to kill him, Walter's own ego got in the way.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:39 AM   #10
EMERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriX
SPOILER.

What i think is walter is gonna end up in a show off against jesse/hank and he dies. There was a scene at the start where it shows walter buying those guns and over the course of the season it was clear there was no way back for him so...
Interesting.. I would just hate if Hank killed him, you know what I wish would happen? For Hank to actually forgive Walter and let him loose and everything goes back to the way it was, I'm more of a sentimental guy.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #11
EMERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
He became unlikable in season 4 when he poisoned that kid.
That was a pathetic excuse to turn Jesse against Gus, like I said above I don't think Gus wanted to kill Walter when Ghale was alive and when Gus wanted Ghale running the lab, Walter made his own destiny.

Last edited by EMERE : 05-12-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:51 AM   #12
EMERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Can't wait for the next half-season (or whatever it's called)
The last episode is called "Crystal clear" pretty hard to make assumptions off of that.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #13
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Walter was not a piece of shit in the beginning, remember when he killed that guy in the basement? He had a reason for that, that's what I'm trying to get at, the Walter that had reasons to actually do what he does, I just hate how he sent Jesse to kill Ghale just because Gus was not gonna need him anymore, Gus was not even going to kill him, Walter's own ego got in the way.
You mean when Average Joe chemistry teacher Walter could have easily said WTF am I doing, I'm over my head, and instead held a hostage for days, got to know him, and then ran him down after he escaped and murdered him?

Walter White is a the devil incarnate and deserves a grisly death. Re-watch the series, he went from "sick everyman that wants to leave bank for his family" to "egomaniacal sociopath murderer" pretty quickly, well inside the first season.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 11:17 AM   #14
EMERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
You mean when Average Joe chemistry teacher Walter could have easily said WTF am I doing, I'm over my head, and instead held a hostage for days, got to know him, and then ran him down after he escaped and murdered him?

Walter White is a the devil incarnate and deserves a grisly death. Re-watch the series, he went from "sick everyman that wants to leave bank for his family" to "egomaniacal sociopath murderer" pretty quickly, well inside the first season.
Walter was gonna set him free, until he saw that the prisoner had taken a piece of broken plate, you can say circumstances made him the way he is, it still doesn't excuse his other murders, particularly the Ghale one, I know he didn't actually kill him, but he planned everything.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:10 PM   #15
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Was season 5 the latest season? I wasn't a big fan of Season 4 Walter, but he won be back in S04
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: