Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #31
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board
Default Re: All Jokes Aside, What Does It Mean....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
When you dream about making out with a guy? I woke up a couple nights ago from this crazy ass dream where I making out heavy with some white guy and I felt disgusting. I kinda cowered in the corner of my bed for a bit then took a long shower where I might have cried(can't prove it tho) and then listened to some music for the rest of the night.

I have never had dreams like this before and haven't hand any since, what is the cause of this shit?
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:36 PM   #32
BuffaloBill
Catfish Billy

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP didn't you say your mom thought you were gay?

How does that saying go? "Momma knows best?"
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:16 PM   #33
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I've had dreams I had sex with my mom. Man up, glove.

is op powerglove?
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #34
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
is op powerglove?

Gary Payton
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #35
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
When you dream about making out with a guy? I woke up a couple nights ago from this crazy ass dream where I making out heavy with some white guy and I felt disgusting. I kinda cowered in the corner of my bed for a bit then took a long shower where I might have cried(can't prove it tho) and then listened to some music for the rest of the night.

I have never had dreams like this before and haven't hand any since, what is the cause of this shit?

giggity
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:09 AM   #36
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think it say something that you are legitimately concerned about what this means for you
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:37 AM   #37
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
is op powerglove?
Yeah
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:43 AM   #38
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It could mean that you're a closet homo, it's something you've thought about trying but were too scared because you might like it or maybe it was a manifestation of you being a homophobe (kind of like a reminder) or it could be a weird way of your subconscious telling you something (maybe causing yourself some guilt for some reason) or it meant nothing because many dreams don't really any have meaning behind them. What is the cause of that shit? Your mind, foo. You should know yourself better than anyone.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:03 AM   #39
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
It could mean that you're a closet homo, it's something you've thought about trying but were too scared because you might like it or maybe it was a manifestation of you being a homophobe (kind of like a reminder) or it could be a weird way of your subconscious telling you something (maybe causing yourself some guilt for some reason) or it meant nothing because many dreams don't really any have meaning behind them. What is the cause of that shit? Your mind, foo. You should know yourself better than anyone.

This is what I believe about dreams: it works in ironies but there is a basis to it at a conscious level, for example, if you fear losing a gf, you might dream of that person dying; it is metaphoric and exaggerated, so the interpretation of op having homosexual tendencies could be a basis for the dream.

The question is did he s*ck d*ck? That in itself has many implications. A homosexual act is not just another homosexual act: did op lick a*s? That is a more deep seated form of homosexuality than the norm because licking a*s isn't just about being gay, but taking on another dysfunctional aspect of the psyche in a class of it's own.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:11 AM   #40
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No idea what dreams mean. A lot of times, I think they mean virtually nothing. I mean some of the dreams I've had are ridiculously bizarre. Can't remember all of them, but the one I do remember at the moment even though it was quite a while ago was a dream I had where I literally must have taken a few dozen shits consecutively. And from what I remember, I was not sitting over a toilet in my dream, I was by myself hiding them in random places, one I remember was behind some books on a shelf and another I think in a pot where a plant was. Never quite been able to figure that one out.

Last edited by ShaqAttack3234 : 05-11-2013 at 03:55 AM.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #41
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

it probably doesn't mean anything, it's just weird. i think the only dreams that really mean anything are the recurring ones that leave no doubt
Quizno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #42
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Do you resent the perceived privileges of white males in American society?
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:50 PM   #43
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I've had dreams that I'm another guy giving me head. It was interesting.
Sounds like a good time
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:54 PM   #44
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
Do you resent the perceived privileges of white males in American society?
what?
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:40 PM   #45
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Get rid of the Just2McFly screen names, that's for sure.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: