Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
Jordan-esque
Real Men watch CBM

Jordan-esque has decent reputationJordan-esque has decent reputation
Default The Amazing SPIDER-MAN (July 3rd) - News and Speculation

- Newest TASM Trailer.

- Video of Andrew Garfield doing some of his own stunts for Spider-Man.
Jordan-esque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: The Amazing SPIDER-MAN (July 3rd) - News and Speculation

I'm seeing this just for Denis Leary (I met him before and am a huge fan of his TV show Rescue Me).
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

i think its going to be a very well done movie. from the trailers it looks good. what will kill it is that its too soon after the mega blockbuster Sam Raimi trilogy.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:38 PM   #4
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing
i think its going to be a very well done movie. from the trailers it looks good. what will kill it is that its too soon after the mega blockbuster Sam Raimi trilogy.

the third one came out like 5 years ago. and i only saw it once so i barely even remember it lol.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:52 PM   #5
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

I can't wait for this movie. Comes out around my birthday.
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:22 PM   #6
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

gonna be a FLOP in the box office
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:01 PM   #7
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that ***** skinny as hell
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:32 PM   #8
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I speculate I'll never watch it.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:55 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i don't like the direction they went at all. this "spider man is created on purpose" and his dad is wrapped up in everything - that's not spider man.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:57 PM   #10
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't believe they came out with a whole new cast like 3 years after the last one. Wow.

If anyone wants a good laugh, smoke a blunt before you go and watch that movie. You will lose your shit when he first starts climbing walls and jumping over shit.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:06 AM   #11
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i don't like the direction they went at all. this "spider man is created on purpose" and his dad is wrapped up in everything - that's not spider man.

Agreed. However, we don't know all the details because we haven't read the script but it doesn seem that way.

Ill tell u one thing though, Andrew Garfield will make a much better Peter Parker than Tobey McGuire. I've been pleased with that choice all along and he's much closer than pretty much anybody they coulda gotten physically, not to mention is a very good actor.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:11 AM   #12
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

physically?
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:18 AM   #13
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

**** this new guy. The last spiderman series with tobey macguire were the best.

stones hot though
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:20 AM   #14
L8k3r5
Ariana Army

L8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected posterL8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected posterL8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
**** this new guy. The last spiderman series with tobey macguire were the best.

stones hot though
This. I went to see the 1st three Spider-Man movies in theaters. Then they reboot the series Feels like I got my money stolen
L8k3r5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:57 AM   #15
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I want tobey back.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: