Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 07-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #1
JoHnNyBoXeR
I airball my layups

JoHnNyBoXeR has not been impressing people
Default Foams or Jordans?

Jordans have been the number 1 target for sneakerheads worldwide... but in recent years foams are giving jordans a run for their money , especially with the hybrids of classic 90s throwback basketball shoes, in the material nike made almost impossible to crease foamposite...

I think foams are certainly a better quality sneaker.. and of course jordans are gonna be king by defualt because of a bias in all our hearts.. but with the bias out the window.. what do u think are the better and hotter shoes?? I thought the foamposite 1 are pretty ugly IMHO.. But whoever decided to make the pennys and barkleys are a gbenius..

due to politics, its likely we will never see jordans foamed out .. but if they do they will no doubt be the most expensive and in demand sneaker ever made
JoHnNyBoXeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:08 AM   #2
CelticPride13
Banned

CelticPride13 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Foams or Jordans?

Imo Jordans look nicer than Foams.
CelticPride13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:19 PM   #3
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

I hate foams, and I'm so glad I do since they're mad expensive. That would suck to love both Jordan's and Foam's and feeling compelled to collect them both.

J's all day. Such an easy answer for me.

A foamed-out J would cause even more blood to run in the Chicago streets though. Damn. If they call the Concord 11's the "murder shoes", the J Foam's would be the "mass massacre shoes".
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:42 AM   #4
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Foam 1s stealth >>>>>>>

GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:33 AM   #5
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

11s and 3s all day
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:38 PM   #6
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Foams are more comfy
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 10:56 PM   #7
Ill Will
I airball my layups

Ill Will has an OK reputation so far

i wasn't too hot on foams until the recent pairs they've been releasing. specifically, i've fell in love with the asteroid foams coming out soon. gonna try to pick up extra shifts to help pay for them cause i can't bring myself to take 250$ out of my regular check to buy them.

for those who haven't seen em
Ill Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 11:11 PM   #8
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Will
i wasn't too hot on foams until the recent pairs they've been releasing. specifically, i've fell in love with the asteroid foams coming out soon. gonna try to pick up extra shifts to help pay for them cause i can't bring myself to take 250$ out of my regular check to buy them.

for those who haven't seen em

Those are fugly, Here are my favs

CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #9
Ill Will
I airball my layups

Ill Will has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller

Those are fugly, Here are my favs

i **** with the solid color foams too, but i figure while i'm still young i can pull off shits like these. no matter what, i wouldn't wear any foam regularly so might as well pick up something crazy.
Ill Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #10
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Leaning more towards foams. Recently purchased a pair of the Gym Greens and Pro Crimson ones.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #11
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

One guy was rocking them at the court yesterday. Looked fly.

Surprisingly my melo 8s still look superfly.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:45 AM   #12
the mesiah
Decent playground baller

the mesiah has an OK reputation so far

Just depends , like more the solid color foams better than the "safari" ,"asteroid" "camouflage" joints..maybe I'm already gettin to that age where I can't pull off certain colorways , but put a gun to my head and make a decision rolling with j's still til maybe the day i die.
the mesiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:18 PM   #13
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

I would get some foams if they didn't have the translucent sole. I wear all my shoe's to play ball, and I hate those soles with a passion. They are so terrible for traction.
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 05:40 PM   #14
SkipToMyLou
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SkipToMyLou has an OK reputation so far

Jordans
SkipToMyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: