Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #46
Riley Martin
O-Qua Tangin Wann

Riley Martin has decent reputationRiley Martin has decent reputation
Default Re: TOP 5 Greatest Meltdown of ISH history

32Dayz had a meltdown that somehow got him permabanned, don't remember why though.
Riley Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #47
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Heres an image of Pauk, oh man he looks so young...

Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #48
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Busted.

April 2013 and you can recall all the meltdowns?

Who's alternate are you?

I was gonna post this. I wish I was here to see the meltdowns. Feel like I missed out on a lot
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:54 PM   #49
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
VCDAPTW, his hot sister and his East River living. Best non NBA forum one.

is he the same guy, as 'handsome guy'?

i dont remember anything about a sister, what was that about?

pauk copy/pasting somebody elses opinion on hip-hop from yahoo answers, getting caught. and he had the most absurd rationale, that because he hadnt specified that it was his work, that it wasnt plagiarism. like you shouldnt assume that a post is original, unless specified.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:58 PM   #50
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

VC3 never said he was going to eat out his sister. I can't believe people are just going with that.

Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:02 PM   #51
Nuff Said
These hoes ain't loyal

Nuff Said has decent reputation

Quote:
Busted.

April 2013 and you can recall all the meltdowns?

Who's alternate are you?

I've been reading this board for years and always missed the stupid registration. I can see the same going for others as well.
Nuff Said is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:07 PM   #52
9erempiree
Banned

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuff Said
I've been reading this board for years and always missed the stupid registration. I can see the same going for others as well.

Since I joined and participating it has always been open.

It wasn't until recently that Jeff decides to open registration and close registration.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #53
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Since I joined and participating it has always been open.

It wasn't until recently that Jeff decides to open registration and close registration.

It was closed when I first tried to join. I started lurking around Feb 2013
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:20 PM   #54
9erempiree
Banned

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
It was closed when I first tried to join. I started lurking around Feb 2013

It was always open but we had to email him to confirm.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:33 PM   #55
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
VC3 never said he was going to eat out his sister. I can't believe people are just going with that.

Trentknicks is a great example of how scummy Knick fans are.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #56
Trentknicks
Banned

Trentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
If you read the entire thread, it was in good nature and we were both sweet with it. Time to jump off the keyboard warrior stance.
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:55 AM   #57
iDunkOnFatKids
Kids at the park dunk on me

iDunkOnFatKids has an OK reputation so far

willds09 having a mini meltdown right now.
iDunkOnFatKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:56 AM   #58
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunkOnFatKids
wilds09 having a mini meltdown right now.

And a major one will happen soon.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:46 AM   #59
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious

VIntageNOvel has an OK reputation so far

future prospect of top 10 goat meltdown:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=15

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=300068

VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:56 AM   #60
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2

Yeah, Trentknicks is a terrible troll, but hes actually one of the better trolls among knicks fanbase since most are in knicksfever and willds09's level.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: