Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2013, 05:31 AM   #1
AintNoSunshine
Decent college freshman
 
AintNoSunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,722
Default 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

Gonna be another chippy one, my money's on the Heat as Bulls will start to be worn out.

Heat 102 : 89 Bulls

5 Techs

Post your predictions
AintNoSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:07 AM   #2
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!
 
poido123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,532
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

Noah will have a big one I feel...

So now the pressure turns to the Bulls, after gaining advantage winning game 1, the Bulls have been put on the backfoot by the Heat losing the next two. Can the Bulls lift one more time? Do they have it in them to square the series up and put the pressure back on the Heat?

One thing is for sure, the Bulls have given everything. With the refs, injuries and the might of the Heat against them, they still continue to be competitive and make no excuses for the missing. Heat fans want to call the fanbase and Bulls team whingers? Look at who they have playing on the court, yet they don't whinge about that. Has Thibs ever been fined for calling out bias from refs? No, but Heat fans still like to label us dirty and whingers...

Why don't Heat fans STFU about whinging with refs, they clearly did exactly that during and after game 1. As soon as they start winning they rub it in and troll us, calling us the whingers...They can't complain about reffing, it's favoured them the entire series...As for the physicality? Well if they can't handle it, don't play. This is the playoffs, Bulls aren't just gonna lay down and let the Heat have their way, what's hard to understand about that?

Go get em Bulls, love to see the Heat fans sweat one more time
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:28 AM   #3
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust
 
KOBE143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: KB Center
Posts: 2,198
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

Bulls by 20

LeBron 0 pt in 4th quarter with 5 bricks..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:32 AM   #4
HomieWeMajor
You want some ?
 
HomieWeMajor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: I'll give it to ya
Posts: 2,901
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

Over/under on the number of posts complaining about the refs ?
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:15 AM   #5
plowking
well DENG
 
plowking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: now taking over your radio
Posts: 23,301
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

Bullshit, how is that a foul on Battier!








Oh wait, the game hasn't started yet. My bad.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:17 AM   #6
AintNoSunshine
Decent college freshman
 
AintNoSunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,722
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Bullshit, how is that a foul on Battier!








Oh wait, the game hasn't started yet. My bad.


LOL
AintNoSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:18 AM   #7
jcsrplumply
Local High School Star
 
jcsrplumply's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,375
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Bullshit, how is that a foul on Battier!








Oh wait, the game hasn't started yet. My bad.
jcsrplumply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #8
derb2k2
Bandwagoner
 
derb2k2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: outhouse
Posts: 1,465
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Noah will have a big one I feel...

So now the pressure turns to the Bulls, after gaining advantage winning game 1, the Bulls have been put on the backfoot by the Heat losing the next two. Can the Bulls lift one more time? Do they have it in them to square the series up and put the pressure back on the Heat?

One thing is for sure, the Bulls have given everything. With the refs, injuries and the might of the Heat against them, they still continue to be competitive and make no excuses for the missing. Heat fans want to call the fanbase and Bulls team whingers? Look at who they have playing on the court, yet they don't whinge about that. Has Thibs ever been fined for calling out bias from refs? No, but Heat fans still like to label us dirty and whingers...

Why don't Heat fans STFU about whinging with refs, they clearly did exactly that during and after game 1. As soon as they start winning they rub it in and troll us, calling us the whingers...They can't complain about reffing, it's favoured them the entire series...As for the physicality? Well if they can't handle it, don't play. This is the playoffs, Bulls aren't just gonna lay down and let the Heat have their way, what's hard to understand about that?

Go get em Bulls, love to see the Heat fans sweat one more time


The whining is coming from the Bull's organization. The Heat can handle any physicality thrown at them and this has been happening for years now.
derb2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:08 AM   #9
eriX
Good High School Starter
 
eriX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 897
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Noah will have a big one I feel...

So now the pressure turns to the Bulls, after gaining advantage winning game 1, the Bulls have been put on the backfoot by the Heat losing the next two. Can the Bulls lift one more time? Do they have it in them to square the series up and put the pressure back on the Heat?

One thing is for sure, the Bulls have given everything. With the refs, injuries and the might of the Heat against them, they still continue to be competitive and make no excuses for the missing. Heat fans want to call the fanbase and Bulls team whingers? Look at who they have playing on the court, yet they don't whinge about that. Has Thibs ever been fined for calling out bias from refs? No, but Heat fans still like to label us dirty and whingers...

Why don't Heat fans STFU about whinging with refs, they clearly did exactly that during and after game 1. As soon as they start winning they rub it in and troll us, calling us the whingers...They can't complain about reffing, it's favoured them the entire series...As for the physicality? Well if they can't handle it, don't play. This is the playoffs, Bulls aren't just gonna lay down and let the Heat have their way, what's hard to understand about that?

Go get em Bulls, love to see the Heat fans sweat one more time

Let me get this right, the heat fans troll you and then you complain and troll them back, and then you complain here again. Right.

Here's a solution, put them on ignore list and don't reply.

Anyways on topic, after the bulls called out the refs so many times they are obviously going to get the short end of the straw no doubt about it. Look for phantom calls going heats way because those comments by the bulls called for it.
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:23 AM   #10
2swift4u
Good High School Starter
 
2swift4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 860
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriX
Let me get this right, the heat fans troll you and then you complain and troll them back, and then you complain here again. Right.

Here's a solution, put them on ignore list and don't reply.

Anyways on topic, after the bulls called out the refs so many times they are obviously going to get the short end of the straw no doubt about it. Look for phantom calls going heats way because those comments by the bulls called for it.

this. the way the bulls play they have to deal with the foul calls. It was their decision to play that physically. And if a player gets on the court, hacks Lebron in the middle of the court and then pushes him to the ground because he doesn't like Lebron's reaction then that's just stupid & you can't complain about the refs afterwards...
2swift4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #11
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,626
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

the worst complainers are those that complain about complainers
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #12
jzek
EL LO BEE
 
jzek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,409
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

NBA will not allow the Heat to NOT make the Finals so MIA will win tonight.
jzek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:51 AM   #13
BigTicket
Cavs for life
 
BigTicket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,331
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

I predicted that the Heat would win the series in 5 before it started, and I'm going to stick to that.

The Bulls just do not have enough healthy players to win the series. If they had Rose, Deng and Hinrich all playing, they would have a real shot, but without them all they can do is play tough physical basketball (aka commit a lot of fouls), and then whine about the refs when they lose.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:52 AM   #14
BBallZen83
Great young streetballer
 
BBallZen83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 573
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
the worst complainers are those that complain about complainers
He who hath smelt it, hath done dealt it?
BBallZen83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:54 AM   #15
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!
 
poido123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,532
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Heat At Bulls Game 4 on TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2swift4u
this. the way the bulls play they have to deal with the foul calls. It was their decision to play that physically. And if a player gets on the court, hacks Lebron in the middle of the court and then pushes him to the ground because he doesn't like Lebron's reaction then that's just stupid & you can't complain about the refs afterwards...

Have no problem that Mohammed was ejected. He deliberately pushed Lebron during a deadball situation. That is an ejection no question. Still love the acting by Lebron though, if he pulled that shit in the Jordan era, he would be layed out next play, trash talked and humiliated...

Chalmers also wrapped his arm around Noah's neck during a deadball situation but didnt get an ejection then jawed off at him? Kind of double standards..

I also watched Battier shove under the basket Noah, grabed his shirt and pushed him, then intentionally land on him falling to the floor and nothing was called...

Has there been calls refs missed against the Heat? Sure. It's more to do with when a bad call happens, what player is or isnt getting into foul trouble, rather than what the total foul count is. It's the missed calls where a guy has a foot on the line and nails a three, stuff like that. Or when a ref calls a foul when it should of been a flagrant and when the Bulls get punished on the fastbreak or whatever after a no call...I saw too many wrong calls at the wrong time, for me to think it has been reffed fairly. I'm not going to convince a Heat fan otherwise, just my opinion.
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy