Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #31
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chandler on Carmelo: "Stop chucking and stick to the game plan"

Implosion. Feels good man.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #32
shady6121
NBA Fan

shady6121 has decent reputationshady6121 has decent reputation

shady6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:37 PM   #33
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Implosion. Feels good man.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:39 PM   #34
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

https://twitter.com/IanBegley/status/333966277909573635

Quote:
Carmelo Anthony says he plans to come out more "aggressive" in Game 4. He calls it a "gut-check" game for the #Knicks

Carmelo to Tyson: F.U.

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:41 PM   #35
IncarceratedBob
loyal 2 the truth

IncarceratedBob has decent reputationIncarceratedBob has decent reputation

Damn!

Tyson was the 7th option on a championship team and how he thinks he's something.

Tyson has been shit on defense all year, no rebounding, awful player and he's talking about the guy who put the Knicks on his back and got them the 2 seed.

Laughable.
IncarceratedBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:43 PM   #36
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Next game, Melo should just pass to Tyson in the paint/low block on every single possession. See how it goes...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:43 PM   #37
MAC system
Serious playground baller

MAC system has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Knicks lose by 20
MAC system is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:43 PM   #38
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Their game plan revolves around Melo shooting the ball a lot though. They rely on the high screen and roll with Felton and Chandler to get open 3's as well as teams doubling Melo in the post. That's why the Knicks go small a lot.

Melo's amount of shot attempts isn't really the problem. It's just the kinds of shots he gets. It's not like Melo is a selfish player. He'll pass the ball when the pass is there. It's just that Indiana will allow him to go one on one because they aren't afraid of one guy beating them. They'll let him get his. The Knicks are most dangerous when they get hot and start splashing 3's. Allowing Melo to isolate and take everyone else out of rhythm quells that threat. Just gotta give credit to Indiana. They're an elite defensive unit.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:44 PM   #39
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Are we certain he was aiming Melo? I'm thinking in the lines of JR. I know it pains many people but Melo is a great individual player, Jr is not... and this comes after a game where Melo shot only 16 times, while JR shot 12 times, despite playing with the flu and only 20 minutes.

But hey off-course the idiots gonna say it's about Melo.

Suddenly the 3 point machine that was the Knicks disappeared, Knicks are shooting 3x less 3's, nobody wants to shoot the ball, if anything Melo should be taking all of Jr's shots, pretty sure Knicks would be a better team.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:46 PM   #40
uber
#Polish Hammer

uber has an OK reputation so far

Tyson should also stick to the gameplan and do his part by rebounding and defending. Sadly he hasn't done that in the last few games.

I don't see why he says something like that to the media. The team is down 1-2 and the last thing they need is some kinda internal dispute.
uber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:47 PM   #41
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Duh this article is trying to make it look like Chandler said that about Melo when really he said it to the team as a whole.

Chandler shouldn't even be speaking though the main reason we're down 2-1 right now is because of him & his inability to guard Hibbert.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:48 PM   #42
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
Are we certain he was aiming Melo? I'm thinking in the lines of JR. I know it pains many people but Melo is a great individual player, Jr is not... and this comes after a game where Melo shot only 16 times, while JR shot 12 times, despite playing with the flu and only 20 minutes.

But hey off-course the idiots gonna say it's about Melo.

Suddenly the 3 point machine that was the Knicks disappeared, Knicks are shooting 3x less 3's, nobody wants to shoot the ball, if anything Melo should be taking all of Jr's shots, pretty sure Knicks would be a better team.

Pretty sure when Melo was doing that in the Celtics series, taking 25 shots and up, he was shooting 30% from the field.

Pretty sure
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #43
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
Pretty sure when Melo was doing that in the Celtics series, taking 25 shots and up, he was shooting 30% from the field.

Pretty sure
I'm pretty sure you are retarded.

before his shoulder injury:

36 points on 13\29
34 points on 11\24
26 points on 12\25

last two games after the 3 day rest = 19\42.

But yeah Jr insisting in taking the dumbest shots while shooting 21% isn't the issue here.

Last edited by Blue&Orange : 05-13-2013 at 03:59 PM.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #44
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves

Pretty sure

Yeah he just has to keep attacking from the high and mid post area. If Melo gets the ball on the elbow with David West guarding him, it's pretty much a guaranteed 2 points.

The only problem is, on the other end, he's going to get murdered by David West So he has to try and score as much as he can to offset all of the points he's going to give up.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:52 PM   #45
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
Duh this article is trying to make it look like Chandler said that about Melo when really he said it to the team as a whole.

Chandler shouldn't even be speaking though the main reason we're down 2-1 right now is because of him & his inability to guard Hibbert.

are you guys nuts?
pacers scored 82 points at home. the defense is clearly not the problem here.
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: