Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-13-2013, 02:27 PM   #31
Unbiased_one
Good High School Starter

Unbiased_one has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: All-defensive teams are in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysio
other than playoff clinching games and playoffs the all star game is the most important game of the season so kinda yes.

Umm what? The ASG has no relevance at all, less than even the most insignificant regular season game. It's just players dunking on each other and shotjacking for 40 minutes and then a bit of competitivity at the end.
Unbiased_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:28 PM   #32
Unbiased_one
Good High School Starter

Unbiased_one has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by daj0264
How does Lebron who without refs help would foul out in the first quarter get all defensive first team????? RIGGED!!!

the coaches vote...surely if anything they would vote against players who beat their team :
Unbiased_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:29 PM   #33
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by daj0264
lebron first team LOL

You are just about 5 first all-defensive teams and 2 runner-up for DPOY late with that comment...

Damn these April 2013 kids...
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:29 PM   #34
ncrizzle
GritNgrind ur mind

ncrizzle is considered somewhat coolncrizzle is considered somewhat cool

1st and 2nd teams could basically be interchanged with the exceptions of Lebron and TA
ncrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #35
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputation

So they had Larry Sanders listed as forward?
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #36
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pretty sad Hibbert isn't on either team. He should have beaten out Chandler.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #37
Odinn
I make 50-feet jumpers

Odinn is considered somewhat coolOdinn is considered somewhat coolOdinn is considered somewhat cool

Ibaka & Chandler over Duncan for 2012-13 regular season? WTF?
Odinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:32 PM   #38
fpliii
peace out

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odinn
Ibaka & Chandler over Duncan for 2012-13 regular season? WTF?

Duncan was my DPOY pick. Damned shame.
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:33 PM   #39
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Pretty sad Hibbert isn't on either team. He should have beaten out Chandler.
Meh. Chandler's rep preceeded him but I'm fine with just looking at it as Noah and Gasol beat him with Duncan edging him out. I can't make any case for him over Noah or Gasol and him and Duncan are a coin flip, so whatever. Paul George made it (over Kobe) so I'm good.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #40
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tyson 1st all-defensive team ?

Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:37 PM   #41
IncarceratedBob
just a flesh wound

IncarceratedBob is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIncarceratedBob is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Paul George is an absolutely adorable pick for 2nd team.

Can this guy stop anybody? Leonard would have been a more inspired choice.
IncarceratedBob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:40 PM   #42
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputation

Some of those man

Mike James, Jrue Holiday, MWP, Battier and Bledsoe all got a vote

I assume someone mistaked Mike James for LeBron.
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #43
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Ibaka??? Ibaka?????

BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #44
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
Some of those man

Mike James, Jrue Holiday, MWP, Battier and Bledsoe all got a vote

I assume someone mistaked Mike James for LeBron.
After that Crawford debacle anything is possible
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #45
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Apparently they vote from a drop down menu, so that should explain Mike James
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: