Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-13-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
bagelred
My team always wins

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Toronto fans, tell us about......Alan Anderson

Free Agency starts July 1st. So for the next 2 months, this will be an ongoing series to get to know some of the lesser sought after free agents. What better way to do that than to get that teams fans to comment....

So please tell us about the free agents strengths, weaknesses, intangibles, potential, injury history, possible contract demands, free agency ambitions, desire to stay with current team, likes, dislikes, pet peeves, and of course....sexual orientation.

The players we've looked at so far:

Jason Maxiell : http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=298408
Omri Casspi: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=299152
Byron Mullens: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=299388

Toronto fans, tell us about.....Alan Anderson!!!!

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
Booz Vivic
High school junior varsity star

Booz Vivic has not been impressing people
Default Re: Toronto fans, tell us about......Alan Anderson

Jeff ALERT!!!! Boring thread
Booz Vivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

big strong wing, can get his own shot pretty decently, but not efficient enough, at knocking down shots.

he can get you a poor shot whenever he wants, but cant ever get easy looks for himself.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:08 PM   #4
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You donīt want him.
R.I.P. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:11 PM   #5
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

perfect fit for the knicks...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:15 PM   #6
Young X
Good college starter

Young X has decent reputationYoung X has decent reputation

He likes to shoot.
Young X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:52 PM   #7
lpublic_enemyl
Local High School Star

lpublic_enemyl is considered somewhat coollpublic_enemyl is considered somewhat cool

lol new york doesn't want alan anderson trust me
lpublic_enemyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:57 PM   #8
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

solid defender, EXTREMELY streaky shooter. So much so, I think he actually believes he's a good shooter. Dude will take a contested 2's with 18 secs on the shot clock. Sometimes he gets on a roll and is money but most of the time he's bricking. Trust me, the Knicks or any other team's fan don't want this guy and the frustration that comes with him.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:08 PM   #9
Nash
NBA lottery pick

Nash has an OK reputation so far

I like this idea of thread bagelred. Its good to get to know the players that will dominate the NBA when the league is over
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:09 PM   #10
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster

Biggest chucker in NBA history
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #11
Legends66NBA7
Dinosaurs live again

Legends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Good jab step, works hard on defense, very streaky shooter and is usually inefficient if his shot isn't falling, but when it is falling is a very potent scorer. Don't expect him to pass the ball when he decides to drive.

I wouldn't say he's a bad pick up, but if his confidence is down and he's not working on defense he isn't doing much to warrant playing time.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:16 PM   #12
Nash
NBA lottery pick

Nash has an OK reputation so far

Also, a good question in these thread should be if his current team is planning on keeping him or not.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #13
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Looking at Mitch K's track record of non big name free agent signings for the wings/2guards (most recently, meeks and kapono), Anderson seems like the type of player Mitch K will sign last second fitting his recent mold. Is that a good thing? I have no idea. But when given minutes due to injury this season, Anderson has had some pretty nice games shooting the ball.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:41 PM   #14
Legends66NBA7
Dinosaurs live again

Legends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
Also, a good question in these thread should be if his current team is planning on keeping him or not.

It depends on Anderson's character.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: