Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2013, 01:05 PM   #16
Rameek
Krust Kingz
 
Rameek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tokyo from Brooklyn
Posts: 7,000
Default Re: We'll win this series...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
You should be embarrassed by your post. Accusing me of two things I didn't do. First get your facts right before accusing someone of "copying words of some analyst I don't even have an opportunity to listen" and jumping off the wagon despite watching every Knicks game even though they are so late at night.
I dont get embarrassed but I call stuff like I see it. You dont like it tough. You the one bitching and moaning and your words said the series was over. Not just in this thread but another thread.

You should be embarrassed to say you're a Knick fan if you want it out there like that. But I didnt go there. You have the right to say and show your support anyway you like. But if I was really trying to get at you and get ratchet I would have questioned your fan hood. I stopped short there because its not my place.

Like I said it takes all types.


I love (No Mo) Franchize and we call each other out that's what makes it fun. I want Franchize on board lets lead the charge and support to the team.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #17
Clutch
NBA Legend
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: MSG
Posts: 16,423
Default Re: We'll win this series...

I watch the games and I have my own opinion. SO TWO PEOPLE CAN'T HAVE THE SAME OPINION ?
I don't care what other people say,especially not the analysts from ESPN for who I think they suck (most of them).
You can agree or disagree with my thoughts but don't say I copy it from someone other. I don't accuse you of doing that despite thinking that most of your posts suck and are just wrong.

Yeah,I said the series is over because I really think so. Knicks just looked outmatched and didn't even come close to winning games 1,2 and 4.
Woodson looked clueless,everyone was bricking shots and we got smashed on the boards while our "DPOY" was being anally raped by Roy Hibbert.
Now with George Hill being out there's some chance but I still think Indy wins at home and ends our season.

I don't need you or anyone to rant about me not being a fan. Put yourself in my position and I'm sure you wouldn't even watch 80% of the games.
You were the one that said this team sucks at the start of the season and predicted us to win 42 games or so. So don't pull this "I always believed in them" type of sh*t.
I think Sarcastic was the only one who predicted them to be so successful in the regular season and even he had some change of hearts about Woodson (great when we're winning,sucks when we're losing).

I'm pessimistic about the Knicks because they've been losing since I've started to watch them and I'll continue to be until they prove me they can do something big. This is actually the first time they've won a playoff series since I've been a fan. The last time they won a series I was still a kid who went to sleep at 10 pm at best.

Last edited by Clutch : 05-17-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:41 PM   #18
Rameek
Krust Kingz
 
Rameek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tokyo from Brooklyn
Posts: 7,000
Default Re: We'll win this series...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I watch the games and I have my own opinion. SO TWO PEOPLE CAN'T HAVE THE SAME OPINION ?
I don't care what other people say,especially not the analysts from ESPN for who I think they suck (most of them).
You can agree or disagree with my thoughts but don't say I copy it from someone other. I don't accuse you of doing that despite thinking that most of your posts suck and are just wrong.

Yeah,I said the series is over because I really think so. Knicks just looked outmatched and didn't even come close to winning games 1,2 and 4.
Woodson looked clueless,everyone was bricking shots and we got smashed on the boards while our "DPOY" was being anally raped by Roy Hibbert.
Now with George Hill being out there's some chance but I still think Indy wins at home and ends our season.

I don't need you or anyone to rant about me not being a fan. Put yourself in my position and I'm sure you wouldn't even watch 80% of the games.
You were the one that said this team sucks at the start of the season and predicted us to win 42 games or so. So don't pull this "I always believed in them" type of sh*t.
I think Sarcastic was the only one who predicted them to be so successful in the regular season and even he had some change of hearts about Woodson (great when we're winning,sucks when we're losing).

I'm pessimistic about the Knicks because they've been losing since I've started to watch them and I'll continue to be until they prove me they can do something big. This is actually the first time they've won a playoff series since I've been a fan. The last time they won a series I was still a kid who went to sleep at 10 pm at best.
How would you know who would watch what and do what under any circumstances? There have been a few Knick fans that I know that dont live in the states that watch and are just as dedicated. You want a pat on the bat for doing that? I dont care if you're a pessimist or not. Your words your noose. Don't think sh!t is sweet when we win the series or not that you can't get called on the carpet for it. Sh!t Knickcity, Franchize, DAOKing (?) have called me out on stuff.

If you would have bother even reading any of my post there comes a point in the season where its time to let some stuff go and get behind your team. Search for it, it aint that hard. I never even played myself or even pretended to be I always believed type SH!T. None of my post ever pretended to be a fraud like that. I don't fake my fandom and i dont jump ship.

It takes all types.

Last edited by Rameek : 05-17-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:44 PM   #19
franchize
"The Residential Pit"
 
franchize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,711
Default Re: We'll win this series...

How did I get into this

For once...I'm the quiet, subdued one. I'm just along for the ride. My goal, as documented BEFORE the season has been for us to get out the first round. While I may be pissed momentarily when we squander opportunities to advance, at the end of the day, we've already overachieved.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #20
bluechox2
#knickstape
 
bluechox2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 10,052
Default Re: We'll win this series...

george hill may be out for the whole series
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:24 PM   #21
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"
 
airchibundo507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,523
Default Re: We'll win this series...

lol at rameek again having the audacity to question another poster's fanhood like he did with me a few months ago.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:31 PM   #22
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Da KO King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: twitter.com/RandomHoopsMike
Posts: 7,544
Default Re: We'll win this series...

Just like I said on Facebook, all Knick fans need to simmer down. The Knicks won last night because they have more talent on their roster. The Pacers have been able to more consistently execute their sets.

When the Knicks took control of each quarter is was based on breaking Indiana out of their offense and forcing their poor ball-handlers to make plays. That needs to happen more often to get this series wrapped up.

Indiana is a poor shooting and ball-handling team. Force them to do both under pressure. Stop closing out shooters to deny drives and close to encourage drives to help defenders. Crowd Paul George, Lance Stephenson, etc and stop them from shooting 3s but "give" them mid-range pullup Js.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #23
Rameek
Krust Kingz
 
Rameek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tokyo from Brooklyn
Posts: 7,000
Default Re: We'll win this series...

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
lol at rameek again having the audacity to question another poster's fanhood like he did with me a few months ago.
You said you werent a Knick fan gtfo outta here.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #24
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"
 
airchibundo507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,523
Default Re: We'll win this series...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
You said you werent a Knick fan gtfo outta here.

go back and re-read the regular season win prediction thread, mofo
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:09 AM   #25
Rameek
Krust Kingz
 
Rameek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tokyo from Brooklyn
Posts: 7,000
Default Re: We'll win this series...

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
go back and re-read the regular season win prediction thread, mofo
You're a Melo fan not a Knick fan. We trade him this offseason you are gone. Simple stuff.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:11 AM   #26
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,811
Default Re: We'll win this series...

Clutch you need to take a deep breath sometimes. It's not impossible to win in Indiana. I've seen places in the NBA it's impossible to win in. Literally, years where you had no chance and you might as well give it up. Is NY impossible to win in? Because we had a better home record than Indiana?

Second, the purpose was for the Knicks this year to move forward. if we get better next year from this (and why can't we?) we'd be a team conference final bound. That's the point, no?

Third, being so negative (like you are ALWAYS, not just now) makes no sense as a fan. You basically are upset about losing before you lose. How do you have any enjoyment at all?

Here's the deal, if we win tonight, and you come back and say WOE IS ME WE WILL LOSE GAME 7, i'll never take anything you say seriously again because your whole shtick will just be to be negative for the sake of being negative.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:07 PM   #27
Clutch
NBA Legend
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: MSG
Posts: 16,423
Default Re: We'll win this series...

You guys have a point. I'll try to stop being so negative. This forum is basically a way for me to vent. And niko,I enjoy every time the Knicks win. The more I worry about the game the happier I am when they win. It does kill my nerves but the best games are the ones when the Knicks win in a heartbreaker.

What really pisses me off is Rameek accusing me of copying the words of some analyst. Why would I do that ? That's disrespectful from him because it means "you don't know shit about basketball so you need to copy some analyst words".I'm here to post my thoughts and discuss about the Knicks. If you disagree with my thoughts then fine. But if you're going to attack me personally at least get your facts straight. I don't watch Sportscenter or any other show. I don't even watch halftime shows. Also you don't have to be a genius to realize that many of double teams were unnecessary and Pacers got wide open looks from it.

Rameek I never really liked you but I respected you. Not anymore. I can't respect someone who attacks someone personally just because he disagrees with what he said.

Last edited by Clutch : 05-18-2013 at 01:14 PM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 02:07 PM   #28
Rameek
Krust Kingz
 
Rameek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tokyo from Brooklyn
Posts: 7,000
Default Re: We'll win this series...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
You guys have a point. I'll try to stop being so negative. This forum is basically a way for me to vent. And niko,I enjoy every time the Knicks win. The more I worry about the game the happier I am when they win. It does kill my nerves but the best games are the ones when the Knicks win in a heartbreaker.

What really pisses me off is Rameek accusing me of copying the words of some analyst. Why would I do that ? That's disrespectful from him because it means "you don't know shit about basketball so you need to copy some analyst words".I'm here to post my thoughts and discuss about the Knicks. If you disagree with my thoughts then fine. But if you're going to attack me personally at least get your facts straight. I don't watch Sportscenter or any other show. I don't even watch halftime shows. Also you don't have to be a genius to realize that many of double teams were unnecessary and Pacers got wide open looks from it.

Rameek I never really liked you but I respected you. Not anymore. I can't respect someone who attacks someone personally just because he disagrees with what he said.
It takes all kinds of people to be fans. I dont worry about the liking or respecting portion. I thought you "were" a true fan. Regardless of how negative we all can be at times. You just showed with your own words how the definition of a fan can be taken differently. I wanted you to check yourself and understand how fake and fraudulent you look by what you post in anger, in frustration.

Whether you copy someones elses words or not I see it all the time but your willingness to write off the Knicks was the ultimate disrespect to the Knicks forum as you are a regular and valuable contributor.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #29
Clutch
NBA Legend
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: MSG
Posts: 16,423
Default Re: We'll win this series...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I thought you "were" a true fan.
Can you clarify this part ? Did you think I was a true fan before but you don't think so anymore ? Or you still think I'm a true fan ?
I didn't quite get what you said.

I don't blame any of you for tearing me a new one because of my negativity. I probably deserve it. Like I said,this forum is a place for me to vent because I get pretty upset about sport teams I root for. I never switch teams or stop watching them,it's just that I expect the worst and hope for the best.

Last edited by Clutch : 05-18-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 02:49 PM   #30
franchize
"The Residential Pit"
 
franchize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,711
Default Re: We'll win this series...

End of the day, if every just comes in here and says "Go Knicks" when things are going good, this board would be wack. We have one of the best team boards because we have some knowledgeable Knicks fans with a variety of opinions. Sharing said opinion, regardless of whether it's congratulatory or critical, is what drew me to become a regular on here. Rameek, Knickscity and I have gotten into some HEATED debates numerous times. I've also ripped trolls a new one on their behalf and vice versa. I think we need to all be mindful of the big difference between being critical and being a bandwagon rider. I have discussed hoops with Clutch enough over time to feel confident that he IS NOT the latter.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy