Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 05-18-2013, 01:58 PM   #31
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: We'll win this series...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Can you clarify this part ? Did you think I was a true fan before but you don't think so anymore ? Or you still think I'm a true fan ?
I didn't quite get what you said.

I don't blame any of you for tearing me a new one because of my negativity. I probably deserve it. Like I said,this forum is a place for me to vent because I get pretty upset about sport teams I root for. I never switch teams or stop watching them,it's just that I expect the worst and hope for the best.
It pissed me off that you called the series before it was over. if airchibundo507 came in and said some stuff like that I would take it with a grain of salt. He isnt a knick fan he is a melo fan that is down now.

You on the other hand are better than that. Ride or die time. For you to throw the team under the bus was like WTF...

I didnt think any true fan after all the knicks organization has been through and for us to achieve so much with so little would ever call it a series and then expect to come back in here like it's all love.

All statements made by Rameek are not those of this forum, moderator, or other posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
End of the day, if every just comes in here and says "Go Knicks" when things are going good, this board would be wack. We have one of the best team boards because we have some knowledgeable Knicks fans with a variety of opinions. Sharing said opinion, regardless of whether it's congratulatory or critical, is what drew me to become a regular on here. Rameek, Knickscity and I have gotten into some HEATED debates numerous times. I've also ripped trolls a new one on their behalf and vice versa. I think we need to all be mindful of the big difference between being critical and being a bandwagon rider. I have discussed hoops with Clutch enough over time to feel confident that he IS NOT the latter.

Oh I dont think he is a bandwagon dude....??
>airchibundo507<
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 02:31 PM   #32
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just wanted them to get out of the 1st round. Anything else is a bonus.

They played with poor effort in games 1,3 and 4. Indiana got like a million rebounds more and got all the loose balls.
I can tolerate losing to a better team but it really pisses me off when they play with no effort. They just didn't look like a team who wants to win the series. Indiana did.

Personally I don't think Indiana is a better team,I actually predicted Knicks in 6 before the series (look it up if you don't believe me).
The thing is that they are a better coached team and the Knicks played as bad as they can. Everyone was bricking shots and Tyson showed how overrated he is. The thing that all of them are hurt didn't help either.
Knicks were getting dominated and were showing no fight at all. I can't believe if they don't believe.

Show some effort tonight and I'll believe. That's all I ask. EFFORT.
It's not a shame losing to a better team. But it's a shame losing when you don't try.

The two games Knicks didn't get destroyed on the glass they won.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #33
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's easy to cop-out and say "i just want a win the first round and done" team.

There's no accountability and no pressure, since the players and organization knows the fanbase in general dont want anything better.

But for me, I've watched the Knicks longer than some of you guys have been ALIVE.

I've seen Clyde play live, of course not a Knick, Bernard King during his epic run in 84 against the Pistons and Celtics.....obviously Ewing and the pretty good days, and of course the Isiah years.

With that said, I give stars leeway when I recognize their teams have flaws, but that does not excuse the star and THEIR PLAY.

Great teams start with their best players, and if there is that star player, he must produce especially when the pressure is on.

There is no EXCUSE for the star being subpar at this stage of the season.

No one looked at Truck Robinson as the reason why the Knicks couldn't beat the Celtics, because BK was putting up over 30 ppg with rificulous accuracy, and Cartwright he doing his thing as well.

Ewing was blamed harshly at times, but no one missed the finger roll but Ewing, among countless failed predictions, and the Knicks did not always lose to the best team in their playoff runs.

But thing the Knicks greats or their fans can never say....that they were "carried".....and you would never hear them say they got outworked and didn't bring effort.

The Knicks greats all produced and left it all out there, that is why I personally hold Carmelo Anthony primarily responsible for the success and failures of this Knicks team.

It all begins in his hands if he is indeed a star with superstar talent.

Losing to the Pacers would be a FAILURE, but it does not have to be that way.

The Knicks will win the series if the star player plays as one with the stage being as big as it is, and everyone else will follow.

get the job done.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:47 PM   #34
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
End of the day, if every just comes in here and says "Go Knicks" when things are going good, this board would be wack. We have one of the best team boards because we have some knowledgeable Knicks fans with a variety of opinions. Sharing said opinion, regardless of whether it's congratulatory or critical, is what drew me to become a regular on here. Rameek, Knickscity and I have gotten into some HEATED debates numerous times. I've also ripped trolls a new one on their behalf and vice versa. I think we need to all be mindful of the big difference between being critical and being a bandwagon rider. I have discussed hoops with Clutch enough over time to feel confident that he IS NOT the latter.

Heated is fine. I don't even care if people think the Knicks always win. But the constant gloom and doom, people need to chill, take a deep breath, and enjoy it. This is not a terrible team. It's a team with some solid talent. it's a team a lucky trade could really elevate if someone gets traded. It's a team with one of the top five players in the league. And it's a team that after 15 years of bang your head into the floor basketball plays a type of ball that's fun to watch. As much as we kill the effort, at much as we kill Melo, at least now when we screw up it's in the proper direction.

Right now i want all the Knick fans to believe, and to sit down, grab a beer, watch the game and have a great time and 3 hours from now we'll have a beer together (albeit in difference cities) either in depression or euphoria.

I believe. I don't see any choice but to.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:54 PM   #35
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You jinxed us lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:59 PM   #36
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

You lied to us niko.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: