Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 09-27-2006, 04:08 AM   #31
grizzly
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
I've played against Charilie Villanueva and Loul Deng when they were at Blair.

I played with Loul while he was still in England
grizzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 05:33 PM   #32
gofanohio07
Saw a basketball once

Default ohio players!!!

Well watch out for our seven foot plus senior kosta koufus and freshmen starter storm sanders. these boys got talent!!!
gofanohio07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 04:02 PM   #33
pizza boy
Saw a basketball once

Default go derrick

i love derrick rose he's the best high schoolp player, and he is gonna be the top pick in 2008 draft...
pizza boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 10:21 PM   #34
Hot Shot Rox
Decent playground baller

the best i have personally seen is AJ Abrams he plays PG for Texas...i think he might start this year...but he is by far the quickest high school basketball player i have ever seen in person. the boy dropped 30 on us my freshman year! unfortunly i was on freshmen team and did not go agsinst him.
Hot Shot Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 01:10 PM   #35
lijawon charles
Saw a basketball once

what about the 6'7 SF/PF/C "Lincoln Charleston" from beaumont central and the shooting guard demond chambers look out for dem boys dis year

THEY HOT!!!!!!!!!
lijawon charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:32 AM   #36
orlando magic 89
Saw a basketball once

the best high school players Ive seen have been Tyreke Evans Wayne Ellington Gerald Henderson and Jeff Jones who goes to my school

there is a rumor going on that Tyreke Evans school American Christian is supposed to play me and Jeff Jones school Monsignor Bonner this year on Espn if thats true look out for the battle of the top 2 players in pennsylvania this year
orlando magic 89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:05 PM   #37
phillyballa
Saw a basketball once

Default Real PLayers

I have read all the names that were just spit and I only agree with one of them.......Tyreek Evans is the real deal I am talkin about the best player in High School hands down the kid has skills....Now for my picks for best ever???? I have to go with what I now being a philly dude and all....ANd also a simon gratz alumnist I have to say Rasheed Wallace this kid was on the cover of SI as a freshman went 31-0 in his senior year and only played the 4th quarter twice all season!!!!!! He played for Simon Gratz as a senior in 1993 and they won the national chip including a win over a team in st. louis that was on a 66 game winning streak this team didnt lose a game in high school till they met sheed and gratz!!!........And now last but not least Maureece Rice need i say more???? Still dont know him well I tell ya what watch George Washington this year its going to be his squad.. atlantic ten 6th man of the year as a sophmore on a squad that ranked as high as 6th in the nation last season....the kid was ranked 3rd in the nation OVERALL in the 8th grade!!!!!! he broke wilt chamberlains record for all time scorer in PHILLY HIGH SCHOOL HISTORY!!!!!
phillyballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:20 AM   #38
kingbowser55
Saw a basketball once

Well you guys should see Jeremy Pierson...
kingbowser55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 07:34 PM   #39
hoopsrecruiter01
Saw a basketball once

Thumbs up #1

Chad Eppley from Watauga High School is the most complete all around player I have seen. He has the mid range and long range jumpers. He also has handles and can pass when he needs to. The biggest thing he has though is heart and when he wants to he steps up and can stop anyone on the floor whether they are 6' 6" or 5' 6" he will take on that challenge!
hoopsrecruiter01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 03:11 PM   #40
Zeke 11
Saw a basketball once

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
This Kid named Jason Perrier is one of the best freshaman in the State. He's transfering from Bassick to Christian Heritage next year to start their Varsity Basketball. Jason will be a Freshman all over next year. Yeah. College coaches have to come see this kid play.

Yeah, this kid is the best! I've seen him play at this Basketball Clinic called CT Top 50 in Bridgeport @ the University of Bridgeport. His shooting is incredible and the way that he finishes that basketball at the rim is unbelievable.
Zeke 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 09:35 AM   #41
kahaokamoku
Saw a basketball once

Default High school age . . .

I know several . . . in germany. One is Maurice Stuckey who was personally invited by Michael Jordan to attend a training camp in the states.
kahaokamoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:59 PM   #42
FaBbY DaViS
Learning to shoot layups

i guess none of you have ever seen sammy yeager play huh? he is from modesto playing 4 modesto panthers senior this year he is just unstoppable
FaBbY DaViS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:11 PM   #43
showtime29
Saw a basketball once

Played against Elton Brand, Ben Gordon, Keith Benjamin, Donnie McGrath...but the best by far was Ben Gordon, he was unstoppable. I dropped 18 on him.....but he dropped 40 on me, ahha.
showtime29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:57 PM   #44
geeWiz15
Banned

I currently go to West Springfield high in Virginia and you people are gonna hear about Kevin Kilday in a couple years. guys 6'1, white and can barely dunk but works and plays so incredibly damn hard that its ridiculous. he hits NBA3s on a regular basis, is very fast and quick, unstoppable off the dribble, and has great body control and presence around the basket.

I think he avg'd 22ppg last year as a junior and the teams' his this year. I'm trying out for varsity this year knowing damn well that I'm not gonna play... I just want free access to sideline seats to see this guy play every week.

I'm not sure what schools have talked to him yet but there's absolutely no reason he can't play Div 1.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 12:50 AM   #45
Freshman balla
Saw a basketball once

He sounds like a good player but someone that can barely dunk wont cut it.
He needs to workout or something and get more athletic
Freshman balla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: