Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-15-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation
Default so i think im gonna go with a refurb mac for 1k. any last minute recommendations?

anyone?
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #2
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: so i think im gonna go with a refurb mac for 1k. any last minute recommendations?

Buy a NEW Mac
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #3
General
High School Varsity 12th Man

General is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGeneral is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: so i think im gonna go with a refurb mac for 1k. any last minute recommendations?

Shop around for a Windows 8 Ultrabook with a touch screen.
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #4
Nanners
College star

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i would spend the extra 200 and get a brand new one, but refurb will be fine as long as you are buying it from apple and not a 3rd party.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #5
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far

not this shit again

insidehoops, where we provide father, computer, and food advise because the median age of 15 expels knowledge in a multitude of fields.
StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #6
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

mac :
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #7
Nanners
College star

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonFan
not this shit again

insidehoops, where we provide father, computer, and food advise because the median age of 15 expels knowledge in a multitude of fields.

whats wrong with asking for computer "advise" on ISH? you need a computer to access this place, every person currently reading this text is using a computer...... seems like a decent place to ask about computers.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:02 PM   #8
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
whats wrong with asking for computer "advise" on ISH? you need a computer to access this place, every person currently reading this text is using a computer...... seems like a decent place to ask about computers.

Oops, advice*

because the OP is spending 1k on a computer, there may be better options at that price tag. there are forums specifically dedicated to answering such questions and they tend to have users more adept in the field.
StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:07 PM   #9
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Macs are a nice my first computer, but if you're going that route getting a factory refurbished is a good idea. Save money and still Apple guaranteed.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:30 PM   #10
therammingman

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Macs are a nice my first computer, but if you're going that route getting a factory refurbished is a good idea. Save money and still Apple guaranteed.

yea, its about 200 less and buying it from apple.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:36 PM   #11
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Buy a Lenovo, Acer, Dell or something. You are getting ripped off anyway buying an apple product.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:55 PM   #12
therammingman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Buy a Lenovo, Acer, Dell or something. You are getting ripped off anyway buying an apple product.

why do u say that
Old 05-15-2013, 06:23 PM   #13
fiddy
HC4L

Quote:
Originally Posted by therammingman
why do u say that
Because Apple's products are overpriced, especially when it comes to desktops and laptops.

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/PoZvX4ZSF4fCfaD*ooR2CReZojFZdq*0*hKGvXgXcKFl6RNuHD Tgq8HJIHHcU72eadEeczihB1NzP0mI693EWfJpe7oObHqr/HPvsmac.jpg[/img]

If i understand correct your budget is 1k?

you get can one of these for less money
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lenovo-Gra...Specifications

or this one

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lenovo-Bla...Specifications
Old 05-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #14
therammingman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Because Apple's products are overpriced, especially when it comes to desktops and laptops.

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/PoZvX4ZSF4fCfaD*ooR2CReZojFZdq*0*hKGvXgXcKFl6RNuHD Tgq8HJIHHcU72eadEeczihB1NzP0mI693EWfJpe7oObHqr/HPvsmac.jpg[/img]

If i understand correct your budget is 1k?

you get can one of these for less money
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lenovo-Gra...Specifications

or this one

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lenovo-Bla...Specifications

dayummmmmmmmmm
Old 05-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #15
therammingman

its just that ive bought 2 lenovos and 2 HPs as my last 4 laptops and hated them all.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: