Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-17-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Be strong bulls fans!

We got this, let's have faith in our managament to have a great offseason! Drose coming back next seaon and hopefully more talent on this team! Let's go bulls!

CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:22 PM   #2
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

The word "faith" and Bulls management do not belong together at all. The only great thing this team has done in the last decade is draft Derrick Rose. I'm surprised they didn't some how blow that.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 06:05 PM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
The word "faith" and Bulls management do not belong together at all. The only great thing this team has done in the last decade is draft Derrick Rose. I'm surprised they didn't some how blow that.
-Drafted Derrick Rose
-Hired COY
-Drafted Jimmy Butler, Taj Gibson, Joakim Noah, Luol Deng
-Turned the Bulls from a losing culture post-Jordan to one that has a system that allows us to compete even without our star player

If you have such a negative view on my favorite team why don't you stfu and root for another squad you POS?

Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:11 PM   #4
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Old 05-19-2013, 08:13 AM   #5
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

bulls suck

lakers > bulls
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:16 PM   #6
SnakePlissken
I hit open layups

SnakePlissken has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
-Drafted Derrick Rose
-Hired COY
-Drafted Jimmy Butler, Taj Gibson, Joakim Noah, Luol Deng
-Turned the Bulls from a losing culture post-Jordan to one that has a system that allows us to compete even without our star player

If you have such a negative view on my favorite team why don't you stfu and root for another squad you POS?

But they...

- Traded LaMarcus Aldridge for Tyrus Thomas

- Wouldn't even consider Luol Deng in a trade for Pau Gasol

- Traded away J.R. Smith for pretty much nothing

- Let the team quit on Scott Skiles and fired him

- Signed Carlos Boozer to a ridiculous contract

- Traded Thabos Sefolosha for almost nothing

- Broke up the "bench mob" from the last two seasons

They lucked into drafting Derrick Rose. They've made SOME other smart draft picks but have really blown it with a lot of the picks. Overall, the Front Office has been a joke the majority of the time since the championship Bulls of the '90s.
SnakePlissken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:20 AM   #7
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
But they...

They lucked into drafting Derrick Rose. They've made SOME other smart draft picks but have really blown it with a lot of the picks. Overall, the Front Office has been a joke the majority of the time since the championship Bulls of the '90s.
Thabo became Taj. We won that trade.

Also I don't think breaking up the bench mob was bad. I can see why people would think it is though maybe.. But given that we were unlikely to beat the Heat fully healthy anyways, and we definitely went into the season we had no shot in hell of beating them, I really feel that breaking up the bench wasn't a big deal. I loved Ronnie, but we upgraded by finally giving Jimmy time. Kirk was infinitely better than CJ. (and we knew that would happen going into the season so that wasn't a fluke move). And Korver was an overpaid shooter. A nice luxury, but one we couldn't afford anymore. Letting Asik walk was a mistake though.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:38 PM   #8
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
But they...

Youll have To excuse Go Getter. He believes that if you dont agree with him then youre not a true Bulls fan.

Fortunately we have enough fans thats willing to hold the FO accountable when they make move that arent in the teams best interest.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #9
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I only disagree when the premise is abundantly stupid.

"Holding the team accountable" means that if you feel the FO are some **** ups who have done NOTHING right in 10 years other than draft Derrick Rose then you do not support them. You do not buy Bulls gear. You do not watch their games.

THAT'S the only way you hold them accountable and THAT'S why I suggest that if you feel the franchise has been so inept that you root for another team.

It's like you have no sense of reasoning and loyalty.

Things aernt going to go perfect every season....and I don't thin the FO is anywhere near perfect...I'm still hot that they drafted TT over LA....but I don't let my negative feelings get in the way of what's supposed to be a fun endeavor.

You guys sound like turn coat idiots agreeing with flimsy troll accounts and making ultimatums.

Again, FOH.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:22 PM   #10
Go Getter
Wild 100's

- Traded LaMarcus Aldridge for Tyrus Thomas (admittedly a bad move)

- Wouldn't even consider Luol Deng in a trade for Pau Gasol (you have no clue as to what goes on in GM meetings so this statement is trash)

- Traded away J.R. Smith for pretty much nothing (JR Smith is a questionable player and person who does not have the discilpine or defense needed on this squad....I'd rather struggle and give a yougn guard a chance)

- Let the team quit on Scott Skiles and fired him (the team quitting on Skiles is not as simple as you made it out to be and with that we have Thibs a better coach by far so we won out)

- Signed Carlos Boozer to a ridiculous contract (that year the FA market was not in our favor and we over paid but got a 16/10 PF that helped us to the best record in the league....even with his deficiencies he stayed healthy this year and was our most consistent performer)

- Traded Thabos Sefolosha for almost nothing (WRONG: we got Taj)

- Broke up the "bench mob" from the last two seasons (the bench mob was overrated, Nate replaced CJ beautifully and Marco replaced Kyle). The only loss that hurt was Omer and I can understand why he was let go.

All-in-all the FO has performed on the better-side of NBA franchises--after filling the void of MJ, imho, they have done pretty well.

I am going to be a Bull's fan NO MATTER WHAT, and watching/commenting basketball is fun but it sucks when you have so-called fans that join in with the trolls when it comes to bashing your favorite team.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #11
SnakePlissken
I hit open layups

You can be a fan of the team and still call out their players and Front Office when they do stupid crap. I'm not going to kiss their asses just because it's my favorite team. That doesn't mean Derrick Rose is perfect, it doesn't mean the Front Office is perfect. The Front Office has been run like a joke for the majority of the last 15 years. Yes, they've made up for a lot of their bad mistakes in the past few years. Drafting Derrick Rose, signing Thibs, drafting Taj (I forgot Taj was what the Bulls got for giving up Sefolosha), letting Noah develop instead of trading him like they did with Tyson Chandler. But even then they're not perfect. They still have a lot of work cut out for them if they want to build a legit championship team. The pieces of are there. Noah, Butler, Rose and Taj is a great core to build around. But they have to make some better, smarter moves still.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:57 PM   #12
SnakePlissken
I hit open layups

Quote:
- Broke up the "bench mob" from the last two seasons (the bench mob was overrated, Nate replaced CJ beautifully and Marco replaced Kyle). The only loss that hurt was Omer and I can understand why he was let go.

The only good moves that were made last summer were signing Hinrich and Nate Robinson. Korver > Belinelli. The Bulls missed Asik big time this season as well as Ronnie Brewer.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #13
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If we kept Korver, then he would have taken a lot of Jimmy's minutes this season. Korver > Belly as a player. But for our needs, trading Korver turned out for the best.

Brewer is trash, glad to see him go.

And Asik, letting him go was not a mistake by any means. The failed assumption is that Asik would have developed into the same player that he is in Houston, but in a Bulls uniform. Again, this is a bad assumption, because you may quickly forget that the Rockets have the best big-man coach in the NBA by a mile, and his name is Kevin McHale(and he does a hell of a lot more than teach post-up moves, like Hakeem and Ewing).
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:37 PM   #14
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

i miss hot sauce, but jimmy b was worth it. hopefully we get a quality backup big and trade deng for a star sf or someone who can create they're on shot.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:40 PM   #15
SnakePlissken
I hit open layups

Quote:
All-in-all the FO has performed on the better-side of NBA franchises--after filling the void of MJ, imho, they have done pretty well.

I was just discussing some of the failures of Paxson and Forman. I didn't even go into how embarrassingly bad the Front Office was right after the '98 season and it took 7 years before the Bulls were back in the playoffs again.

I don't even think I really need to go into detail about how crappy this team was in the early '00s. Trading rookie of the year Elton Brand for Tyson Chandler?? How about the genius trade of Brad Miller and Ron Artest for Jalen Rose? How about when the 3 C's (Crawford, Curry and Chandler) were supposed to lead the Bulls? Remember when the FO laughed at the idea of trading them for Garnett in 2003?

Paxson built a decent enough team in the mid '00s. The Skiles/Hinrich/Gordon/Deng teams were fun for a few seasons before Paxson was exposed and made some terrible trades/signings.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: