Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-13-2007, 05:19 PM   #1
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation
Default OT: Motorola RAZR uploading

Last year, I got the RAZR for christmas. I noticed that I got a USB cord for it but I didn't get a CD.

How can I import my video clips and pictures onto my computer? does anyone know what program I have to download?
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 05:24 PM   #2
bjtrdff
Darrick Martin's Coach

bjtrdff has decent reputationbjtrdff has decent reputation
Default Re: OT: Motorola RAZR uploading

You need to get motorola phone tools. Its a program that will let you transfer and edit stuff to put on your phone. You can get them on ebay for cheap..or goto a torrent site.

Not sure if they have a mac version (if anyone knows, let me know cause i need one).
bjtrdff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 05:25 PM   #3
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm going through the same thing with an LG... have you tried turning off the computer, hooking up the USB and then turning the computer on? some things like flash drives and mp3 players are found that way then the pc will configure it from there...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 05:25 PM   #4
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

couldn't I just download it for free?
Old 02-13-2007, 05:27 PM   #5
bjtrdff
Darrick Martin's Coach

bjtrdff has decent reputationbjtrdff has decent reputation

Yes you could. That's why I put that part about going to a torrent site.
bjtrdff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 05:31 PM   #6
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

That's BS. What's the point of giving a USB cord if you don't include the software?
Old 02-13-2007, 06:20 PM   #7
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

Cause the software costs like 50 bucks. Anyways just download it off of bittorrent. Called Motorola Phone Tools 5.0
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:21 PM   #8
PsychoWorm
I brick open layups

PsychoWorm has no real reputation yet.

what kind of RAZR is it, i.e mines a V3X.

Easiest thing to do is buy a MicroSD card and store everything on that, when you plug it in with the usb cord it should in theory come up in my computer as a removable disk.

though i dont use the USB cord myself cause its a rip off (the official ones at least) i just put the card into my card reader and transfer stuff on then put it back in the phone.

oh and if u do get a MicroSD card, put it in the phone first so it can format it, then do as above to get into it in my computer and drop ur stuff in E:\mobile\ (E: is an example might be differant for you) and it has 3 folders, pictures, music and videos. you need a converter to convert movies for it, but mp3's and pictures can go straight on.
PsychoWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:22 PM   #9
nashforprez
Local High School Star

nashforprez has an OK reputation so far

you could call lebron and ask
nashforprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:54 PM   #10
bullsfan4life
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bullsfan4life has an OK reputation so far

you dont need software or a usb cord just go online and buy a bluetooth adapter(dongle) theyre like 10 buks for some of em. its like a little flash drive just plug it into ur computer install the software it comes with and you computer becomes bluetooth then u can send anything to ur phone using ur computer.
bullsfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:56 PM   #11
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullsfan4life
you dont need software or a usb cord just go online and buy a bluetooth adapter(dongle) theyre like 10 buks for some of em. its like a little flash drive just plug it into ur computer install the software it comes with and you computer becomes bluetooth then u can send anything to ur phone using ur computer.
wow i didn't know that... thanks
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 05:01 PM   #12
bullsfan4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
wow i didn't know that... thanks
np
Old 02-14-2007, 05:10 PM   #13
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Have you guys had any problems with the Razr? How's the battery life?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 05:25 PM   #14
bullsfan4life

OO and if u are looking for ringtones just go to mytinyphone.com and u can upload any song you want thats in ur music file then this site lets you shriink it to the part u want into a ringtone and tehy make it a small ass size so you can have a bunch of em. its totally free you can do it as much as you want. but ur comp. needs to be bluetooth so u can send it to ur phone directly.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:27 PM   #15
bullsfan4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Have you guys had any problems with the Razr? How's the battery life?
i've had it for about year and ive had absolutely no problems. teh battery life is decent.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: