Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2016, 04:13 PM   #1
ISHGoat
Moderater
 
ISHGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Down 3-1
Posts: 5,655
Default Xbox one Best games?

Currently have 2k17, Horizon 3, and Halo 5 (havent even opened this yet)

Any other suggestions?
ISHGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 04:35 PM   #2
9erempiree
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
9erempiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California of America
Posts: 23,089
Default Re: Xbox one Best games?

Grand Theft Auto 5

2 weeks ago I went on a splurge too. I bought a PS4, Madden17, FIFA17 and NBA2k17 all at once.

Haven't played much of NBA. I will get to it.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 04:50 PM   #3
highwhey
PBS Media
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Elwood City
Posts: 12,936
Default Re: Xbox one Best games?

bruh how do you not have battlefield 1?
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 04:55 PM   #4
ISHGoat
Moderater
 
ISHGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Down 3-1
Posts: 5,655
Default Re: Xbox one Best games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Grand Theft Auto 5

2 weeks ago I went on a splurge too. I bought a PS4, Madden17, FIFA17 and NBA2k17 all at once.

Haven't played much of NBA. I will get to it.

I heard GTA 6 was coming out?

I got GTA 5 for 360 a few years ago, couldn't really get into it.
ISHGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 05:02 PM   #5
Nilocon165
Cavs
 
Nilocon165's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 7,210
Default Re: Xbox one Best games?

The people I play with always seem to be playing GTA V when I join their party. Never played it but they make it sound like it's the GOAT video game.
Nilocon165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 05:12 PM   #6
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year
 
Styles p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,485
Default Re: Xbox one Best games?

i play a lot of GTA 5 online. i have a motorcycle gang and a weed growhouse and am always doing missions trying to get that money. If anyone wants to break bread with me add me Dutchmaster8829 say your from ish. i also love fallout4.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 10:20 PM   #7
9erempiree
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
9erempiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California of America
Posts: 23,089
Default Re: Xbox one Best games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
i play a lot of GTA 5 online. i have a motorcycle gang and a weed growhouse and am always doing missions trying to get that money. If anyone wants to break bread with me add me Dutchmaster8829 say your from ish. i also love fallout4.

I play regularly.

I have 98 million. What you know about that?

Main character is maxed out with 5 garages. A yacht. An office with 2 warehouses, one large and one small.

2nd character one garage. MC with cocaine, meth and counterfeit money.

Anyways big props to my fellow GTAers.

Are you ready for new update?
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:39 AM   #8
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year
 
Styles p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,485
Default Re: Xbox one Best games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I play regularly.

I have 98 million. What you know about that?

Main character is maxed out with 5 garages. A yacht. An office with 2 warehouses, one large and one small.

2nd character one garage. MC with cocaine, meth and counterfeit money.

Anyways big props to my fellow GTAers.

Are you ready for new update?

i have all that all the garages with all hooked up cars and a grow house but i only have like 2.5mil lol goddamn you got a lot of paper, im also only like lvl 130.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:48 PM   #9
Wally450
Rebuilding...
 
Wally450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 4,357
Default Re: Xbox one Best games?

Battlefield 1 easily.
Wally450 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:38 PM   #10
9erempiree
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
9erempiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California of America
Posts: 23,089
Default Re: Xbox one Best games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
i have all that all the garages with all hooked up cars and a grow house but i only have like 2.5mil lol goddamn you got a lot of paper, im also only like lvl 130.

Made another 2m.

Better start grinding. New update going to be sweet.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 05:18 PM   #11
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year
 
Styles p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,485
Default Re: Xbox one Best games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Made another 2m.

Better start grinding. New update going to be sweet.
whats in the new update? and what do you do for most of your money?
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:08 PM   #12
9erempiree
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
9erempiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California of America
Posts: 23,089
Default Re: Xbox one Best games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
whats in the new update? and what do you do for most of your money?

Cocaine and meth lab. Fill those up. Quit. Become CEO and do missions. Check up on business...supply or sell. Become CEO again.

I don't mess around fighting. I just do work.

Google 'rockstar news wire, for info to update.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:40 PM   #13
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year
 
Styles p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,485
Default Re: Xbox one Best games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Cocaine and meth lab. Fill those up. Quit. Become CEO and do missions. Check up on business...supply or sell. Become CEO again.

I don't mess around fighting. I just do work.

Google 'rockstar news wire, for info to update.
how much do you make each time you sell your coke or meth? i only make like 192k for selling all my weed.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:46 PM   #14
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin
 
MP.Trey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Deep In The Q
Posts: 5,398
Default Re: Xbox one Best games?

Rocket League.
MP.Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 07:13 PM   #15
9erempiree
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
9erempiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California of America
Posts: 23,089
Default Re: Xbox one Best games?

420k on a full sell.

If it's a pack session with other players then 600k.

So with meth lab include with cocaine sales...almost a million.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy