Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #16
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The Office Appreciation Thread.

jim vs dwight was epic. i loved kevin too that cookie monster. i havent watched any of the last few seasons, but i only really watch the re-runs they show late at night anyway.

did the series finale have a good sendoff? michael came back? updates on him and holly?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #17
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Threat Level Midnight was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on network tv. Just brilliant.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #18
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
jim vs dwight was epic. i loved kevin too that cookie monster. i havent watched any of the last few seasons, but i only really watch the re-runs they show late at night anyway.

did the series finale have a good sendoff? michael came back? updates on him and holly?
Outstanding finale. With as mediocre/hit-or-miss as the show's been the past few seasons, I didn't have super high hopes. But the second to last episode as well as the last both were top notch, flashback-to-early-seasons Office.

I don't know how to use spoilers or white text on this site so if someone hasn't seen the finale yet and doesn't want it ruined then do not read below:

Michael does make an appearance... in wonderful fashion. He is now married to Holly and with kids.

I feel guilty saying any more... the show did a pretty great job of tying virtually any and all loose ends regarding each and every character.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:21 PM   #19
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Threat Level Midnight was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on network tv. Just brilliant.
This. I was laughing for like 20 minutes after the ep ended.
Rockets(T-mac) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:26 PM   #20
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
This. I was laughing for like 20 minutes after the ep ended.

When you look at it, BJ Novak created most of the best episodes in the Office.
He was one of my favorite characters in the series too.
Episodes written:

Diversity Day (March 29, 2005) - Season 1
Sexual Harassment (September 27, 2005) - Season 2
The Fire (October 11, 2005) - Season 2
Boys and Girls (February 2, 2006) - Season 2
Initiation (October 19, 2006) - Season 3
Safety Training (April 12, 2007) - Season 3
Local Ad (October 25, 2007) - Season 4
Chair Model (April 17, 2008) - Season 4
Prince Family Paper (January 22, 2009) - Season 5
Dream Team (April 9, 2009) - Season 5
Happy Hour (March 25, 2010) - Season 6
Counseling (September 30, 2010) - Season 7
Threat Level Midnight (February 17, 2011) - Season 7
The List (September 22, 2011) - Season 8
Free Family Portrait Studio (May 10, 2012) - Season 8

Just copy pasted the list.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:30 PM   #21
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Episodes written:

Loved those ones.

Last edited by Rockets(T-mac) : 05-20-2013 at 02:32 PM.
Rockets(T-mac) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #22
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Episodes written:

Solid list. Though, as mentioned this past Thursday, the seed line in "Initiation" was a Rainn Wilson ad lib, which is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97TQ9FQ_XGU
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #23
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #24
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Solid list. Though, as mentioned this past Thursday, the seed line in "Initiation" was a Rainn Wilson ad lib, which is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97TQ9FQ_XGU

that line was amazing

safety training is my top 3 ep
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #25
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't understand UK humor or references, couldn't get into the UK version. For me US >>>>>>> UK.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: