Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-27-2006, 01:18 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default Bryan Colangelo..

Ok, here's what I think is going to go down. The situation right now I believe is that Charlotte and Portland think they will get the players they want without having to trade up. Colangelo wants to make a big splash next season, and I don't think he will simply take Bargnani or Aldridge when the Raptors still need a point guard.

He will take Adam Morrison. After that he will make a call to Charlotte and Portland warning them that if they want him they should take the player he wants and then either Knight/Telfair or whoever he wants. Even if it backfires, the Raptors end up with a great player and more depth at the SF position.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:25 PM   #2
bonez26
Local High School Star

bonez26 has an OK reputation so far

Yeah we actually should not draft another SF were already deep there we need another big or PG but not SF. Charlie, Joey and now humphries doubling up as 3 and 4 backup. Aldridge should be the pick and that would fill out our frontline. Then FA go after the likes of Sam Cassell or another good vetran PG even Jay Williams would do.

then you have:

Sam Cassell/Calderon/Ukic
Mo Pete/Dehnam/Alvin
CV31/Graham/Bobby Jones
Bosh/Humphries/Sow
Rasho/Aldridge/Garbajosa
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:31 PM   #3
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

I like your idea of Sam Cassell but it just won't happen. He'll go back to the Clips. But he's the kinda point the Raps need.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 02:05 PM   #4
Unregistered

Thumbs up

Well, it seems Bryan Collangelo will be holding on to the number one pick. Looks like bargnani will be a raptor tomorrow.

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/news_story/?ID=169858&hubname=
Old 06-27-2006, 03:07 PM   #5
dwillreg
Decent playground baller

dwillreg has an OK reputation so far

Where does Bargnani go if he doesn't go 1? I think the Bulls would be wise to pick him up at 2 if Aldridge goes one because he can be the dominant frontcourt scorer they need.
dwillreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:57 PM   #6
bonez26
Local High School Star

bonez26 has an OK reputation so far

I didn't know Bargnani is just as big as Lamarcus if not slightly bigger with three point range and quicker step however Aldridge is a better rebounder /shotblock...oh the choices...but I'll actually go with Bargnani considering most of the Mocks are wrong and he is 7'0" 250...not bad
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:56 PM   #7
Unregistered

Bargnani is probably way harder than aldridge. Aldrige is a frail *****. I bench more than aldridge.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:26 PM   #8
SecondFiddle
Local High School Star

SecondFiddle has not been impressing people

Yeah he is way harder. He is harder than me right now but i'll be harder than him tonight
SecondFiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: