Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-25-2013, 07:31 PM   #1
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Anchorman 2

This has to be the cheeziest, campiest, B-Moviesh thing I've seen in years. They tried so hard, (LITERALLY TOO HARD).

Yet I couldnt help but laugh.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #2
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Anchorman 2

People can hate on me all they want but I don't find Will Ferrell to be all that funny.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 08:00 PM   #3
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
This has to be the cheeziest, campiest, B-Moviesh thing I've seen in years. They tried so hard, (LITERALLY TOO HARD).

Yet I couldnt help but laugh.
Haha agreed.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:24 PM   #4
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It was definitely over the top. It was funny but they really tried too hard.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:25 PM   #5
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
People can hate on me all they want but I don't find Will Ferrell to be all that funny.

How dare you.

I don't, either
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:02 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The difference between Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart? Color and height.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:09 PM   #7
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's a comedy that rides on momentum. Some scenes like the shark part were forced, but ended up being funny bits for a later scene. It's not a top not movie, but it's still funny and made me think that I spent my 12 dollars well.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
It's a comedy that rides on momentum. Some scenes like the shark part were forced, but ended up being funny bits for a later scene. It's not a top not movie, but it's still funny and made me think that I spent my 12 dollars well.

Movies cost $12? What the f*ck did you go see this in IMAX?
Old 12-25-2013, 10:31 PM   #9
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I went on a Saturday night. IMAX is at least 15 bucks.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
I went on a Saturday night. IMAX is at least 15 bucks.

Damn, maybe that is how much movies cost. I never really checked.
Old 12-26-2013, 12:14 AM   #11
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Haha, in Sweden all the movies cost at least 18 bucks, 3D costs 20 bucks.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 01:59 AM   #12
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

That's the average ticket cost now. You're gettin old dude.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 02:40 AM   #13
Fawker
Prove it honkey

Fawker is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFawker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

matinees cost 12 bucks
night time 14 bucks
xd / 3d 21 bucks
Fawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:04 AM   #14
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Saw this at 12 pm on a weekday so it was only $6. I consider that well spent but I would not pay full price. They just tried too hard and most of it didn't work for me.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:02 AM   #15
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

The only thing I can honestly type that will Ferrell has ever made me laugh is the interview he just did with Peyton manning. Movies I don't get em.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: