Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2013, 07:21 PM   #76
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: do air jordan releases still draw a long line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
I'm against buying from them, but I don't mind taking advantage of someone who doesn't have a problem with it

I think I'm going to go ahead and keep them though.

I was also thinking of selling through consignment with Flight Club, but I don't know how fast they can get them sold.

That is called hypocrisy
StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #77
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonFan
That is called hypocrisy

No, that is called business.

What would be hypocrisy would be me saying, "F*ck re-sellers, I wish they would go away" while continuing to re-sell in hopes that I'm the only one doing it.

That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is I myself don't prefer to pay over retail for Jordan's. If someone else wants to? Fair game.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:29 AM   #78
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Amanda Bynes rockin the Playoff 8's to court:

Old 07-15-2013, 01:12 AM   #79
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Some dude on Instagram straight flexin for Toro Bravo Saturday.

Old 07-15-2013, 01:20 AM   #80
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Shady practices at Sheikh Shoes, smh..

I wanna see a pic of this dude's entire re-selling inventory though.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #81
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
I'm selling a good pair of cool grey 11s and boardeox 7s

I missed this post.

What size Bordeaux's and how much? Deadstock never-worn?
Old 07-18-2013, 06:49 PM   #82
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

The hypebeasts can have the Toro Bravo and Green Glow 4's. I'm waiting on the Black Cats coming out next year.

Love all-black shoes and it looks good in the silhouette of a 4. They should be easy to get as they aren't popular enough to be an instant sell-out.

Old 08-01-2013, 01:31 AM   #83
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Didn't feel like driving the city for raffles this time around, but I'll try for a pair on-line Saturday. Hopefully they'll be easy to get like the Playoff 8's were. The hype doesn't seem too strong for em.

Old 08-01-2013, 01:38 AM   #84
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

I know Screwston and hateraid gonna cop these easy.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:38 PM   #85
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Some dude on Instagram straight flexin for Toro Bravo Saturday.

Man the corniness is killing me

Quote:
I know Screwston and hateraid gonna cop these easy.

you already know man. Got my ticket already. OG color so I had to. Plus I like that black elephant print they added. Should be fairly easy but I can help you if you miss out.

With you on the black cats. Missed them last time so I need them. Kinda feeling these Fear 4s too

SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #86
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I can help you guys out too, if you need me.

PM me for release dates and I can probably get some reserved.

Every time I'm at the mall I stop by at the House of Hoops.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #87
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Old 08-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #88
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Thanks for the help, you guys. You all seem cool, but I don't know if I'd be comfortable giving out my home address on here for any shipments.

Maybe there could be a way to have your location reserve a pair, and I can hit up a store to have them stock locate it for me in other states or something. We'll see.

SCREWston, did you go true to size or did you size 0.5 down? I know a lot of people were planning to go 0.5 down because they don't like the way recent 3's have been fitting.

I liked the Fear 4's at first but then started to not care for them. To curb my addiction, I think I'm going to stick to OG colorways only. Otherwise, I'll be driving myself nuts for every release. That's why I decided to pass on the Shadow 1's.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:38 PM   #89
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKNOW1EDGE is starting to rub some people the wrong way

def size down .5

The 3s crease extremely easy, and run a tad big, so going down .5 will help them not crease and also just fit better.

and LOL at the corniness of those pics above. dude copping like 30 pairs of toro iv's and thinking he is cool? posing for pics?

and the dude with his dog, he has a Jordan 1 fusion and a spizike. lol

And did u guys see Colin Kapernicks "collection" dude had the 60+ and son of mars. lmao
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #90
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Thanks for the help, you guys. You all seem cool, but I don't know if I'd be comfortable giving out my home address on here for any shipments.

Maybe there could be a way to have your location reserve a pair, and I can hit up a store to have them stock locate it for me in other states or something. We'll see.

SCREWston, did you go true to size or did you size 0.5 down? I know a lot of people were planning to go 0.5 down because they don't like the way recent 3's have been fitting.

I liked the Fear 4's at first but then started to not care for them. To curb my addiction, I think I'm going to stick to OG colorways only. Otherwise, I'll be driving myself nuts for every release. That's why I decided to pass on the Shadow 1's.

No problem. You know the HOH that I go to.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: