Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-08-2013, 02:37 PM   #106
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: do air jordan releases still draw a long line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Man I don't even know. From the fall to 2014, some really nice releases are coming. Next up, I think I'm going with the Fear Vs. they've grown on me the more I see them and surpassed my liking for the Fear IVs.

I am starting to like the Fear V's more and more, but I don't think I'm going to go for them. The Fear 3's actually look good too. The original photos had them looking black n white, but I didn't realize they're actually military style with the olive green and neon orange accents. I love that theme.

Do the Glove's coming out in October interest you at all?

Last edited by HardwoodLegend : 08-08-2013 at 03:23 PM.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:21 AM   #107
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm on the verge of making my 1st hypebeast purchase. Buying a shoe I don't like all because a lot of other people do.

So many people say the adidas Mutombo retro is heat, but I don't see it as something I would wear. I think I might buy it and rock to fit in though.

Old 08-09-2013, 03:12 AM   #108
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
I'm on the verge of making my 1st hypebeast purchase. Buying a shoe I don't like all because a lot of other people do.

So many people say the adidas Mutombo retro is heat, but I don't see it as something I would wear. I think I might buy it and rock to fit in though.

Very Air Jordan like. Not bad.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:34 AM   #109
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has decent reputationKNOW1EDGE has decent reputation

Hardwood-

I have been waiting for those "gloves" for a long time now. That is one of the releases I can not wait for. I need them in my life.

Also a couple cool colors of air max Griffey 1 coming out. 1 that's black, purple and teal with some safari print on it is dope.

I haven't bought a pair of jordans in a while and I am very proud of that. I have been turned off by their 3 pairs a month and all the hypebeasts have kinda killed it for me. I want the steel x's though.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:13 PM   #110
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Very Air Jordan like. Not bad.

I don't see any Air Jordan influence at all. Which model does it remind you of?

I would like the shoe better if it weren't so high and the tongue were smaller.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #111
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
Hardwood-

I have been waiting for those "gloves" for a long time now. That is one of the releases I can not wait for. I need them in my life.

Yeah, they're one of my grails too. Really wanted the black when they first released but had to settle for the white.

I am aiming for black this time since the white is a lot different from the OG.

Quote:
I haven't bought a pair of jordans in a while and I am very proud of that. I have been turned off by their 3 pairs a month and all the hypebeasts have kinda killed it for me. I want the steel x's though.

Cop the ones you like, let em sit on ice for a while and then wear them when everyone else is wearing the latest release.

I love the Steel X's as well.

What was the last pair you bought?
Old 08-10-2013, 01:16 PM   #112
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Hulk Hogan with his collection of recent and upcoming Jordan releases:

Didn't know he was a sneakerhead. Wonder if he was into it back in the OG days. Can't find any photos.
Old 08-13-2013, 11:15 AM   #113
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Old, but I'm seeing it for the first time...

Josh Childress' shoe collection.

Vine clip ( ): https://twitter.com/JChillin/status/341320936030617600

I'm guessing he uses the Sweater Boxes from The Container Store for a lot of his pairs, because their Men's Shoe boxes would definitely be too small for his size.

Old 12-21-2013, 06:14 PM   #114
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gammas release leads to Street Fighter re-enactment: http://instagram.com/p/iMXS0GzE4U
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #115
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Gammas release leads to Street Fighter re-enactment: http://instagram.com/p/iMXS0GzE4U

SMH, in my mind I'm telling myself I would never stoop so low, but that "Nike Air" Black Cement 3 release day might evoke some sort of savage within me.

Anybody have any luck with the Bred 1's? Struck out hard on Nike.com which is a first. Most of the reactions I'm seeing about this release are complaints. Must have been extremely limited.
Old 12-28-2013, 02:33 PM   #116
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
SMH, in my mind I'm telling myself I would never stoop so low, but that "Nike Air" Black Cement 3 release day might evoke some sort of savage within me.

Anybody have any luck with the Bred 1's? Struck out hard on Nike.com which is a first. Most of the reactions I'm seeing about this release are complaints. Must have been extremely limited.

Those III's coming back? I just thrashed my. The Nike Air ripped right off the back.

I love these shoes. They're my grails. Time to hang my pair up. Gonna get 2 pairs on this one
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 03:08 PM   #117
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I didn't get a pair either. They musta sold out in 20 seconds
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #118
Numero 10
Pacers Fan est. 1998

Numero 10 has an OK reputation so far

i completely struck out for the bred 1s today on finishline,eastbay, and nike.com. didnt even get a chance to click add to cart. I got a heavy traffic page right away. To me, it seems these Jordan releases have gotten way more mainstream, which has made it a lot harder to get especially online compared to just a couple of years ago. Even sites like eastbay,finishline,footlocker have release date webpages, which they never really promoted before. Next thing you know there will commercials of retros releasing lol.
Numero 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #119
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jordan Six Rings

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:38 PM   #120
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^
I still have the ogs(lol)
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: