Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 05-18-2013, 11:18 PM   #1
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Vent your frustrations

I guess the Knicks needs to vent...
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:20 PM   #2
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Vent your frustrations

I want to beat mike Woodson to death with one of his own children.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:22 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got three more corona's, everyone is asleep, and i'm waiting for these idiots to get moving on my mission.

Everyone needs to chill, there is literally nothing you can do so to get so upset that it affects other things in your life is silly. I'm not saying don't be upset, i am saying don't be depressed can't go do other things upset. Life is too short to waste time on things out of your control.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:23 PM   #4
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I don't take life lessons from guys who drink Corona.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:49 PM   #5
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I don't take life lessons from guys who drink Corona.
This was funny
Old 05-18-2013, 11:57 PM   #6
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Every now and then I land one.
Old 05-19-2013, 12:08 AM   #7
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what happened to drive and draw contact JR? he was the biggest reason we won all those games at the end of the season

this series would be alot different if we had kurt in there to step in and draw charges and contest layups
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:22 AM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All I have to say is, Grunwald did a lazy job. He needs to step his game up.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:44 AM   #9
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This one is appropriate

Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:33 AM   #10
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

I think chandler needs to go! he always crying and bitchin! 2pts, 6 boards, 7 feet!!!! nuff said
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:36 AM   #11
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

and is there anyway we can get kidd and camby's ass outta here too, while were at it??!!
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #12
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
and is there anyway we can get kidd and camby's ass outta here too, while were at it??!!
Gotta try and convince them to retire. It would be a huge blessing. That being said, all indications are that they won't. I blame the media and the fans. When you go around saying stuff like
"it doesn't matter if he doesn't score, he does all the little things"

or

"he was brought on this team because of his leadership"

or

"They're like coaches on the court"

or

"They do the things that don't show up in the stat sheet."

These are the things that give these washed up dudes the ammunition to say "maybe I can give it another year."

Both Kidd and Camby are stealing money at this point.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:29 AM   #13
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kidd and camby ate good trade throw ins at this point, only way to make this team better at this point is to spend more money, or experience playoff knockouts till our next free cap year
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:58 AM   #14
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Our best case scenario is if we convince Jason Kidd and Marcus Camby to hang em up. My guess is that neither will. Especially Kidd. He's made excuses about him not scoring (ex "I'm not here to score. I never was a scorer"). And as long as the Mike Breen and Knickscity's of the world keep defending this bum, he'll continue to rob the Knicks blind lol
Old 05-20-2013, 11:56 AM   #15
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Franchise nailed it.. Those dudes need to retire but if I were them hell no give me my money say what you want about me!

Grumwald has to prove his worth this summer. Although this was a successful step in the right direction overall for the team but the end goal is a championship. Prigs, Martin, Copeland were solid players.

Last edited by Rameek : 05-20-2013 at 11:59 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: