Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-07-2015, 01:43 PM   #1
el gringos
Great college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people
Default Trade Carmelo

Carmelo made a bad decision ever wanting to go the the Knicks. Hopefully for his sake he doesn't waste the rest of his career with that organization. And for Kbick fans hopefully they can get some more picks and have more capspace for the line of superstars begging to come over.

How much if any value do you want back for Carmelo? 2nds and cap relief? Or are you expecting thj/Aldrich types to add to your core?

Nash, Lin, hill, randle, 2 2nds
For
Carmelo, bargnani

Jordan, reddixk, Barnes
For
Carmelo

Lawson, mcgee, w chandler

Any ideas?
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:00 PM   #2
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Trade Carmelo

Both of you can go as far as I'm concerned.
Rameek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:53 PM   #3
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shumpert at PG and Bargnani would be a perfect fit next to Carmelo.

But Shumpert is now gone and Bargnani is always hurt so I agree,let's trade Melo when we can't build a nice team around him.

If el_gringos would have been GM the Knicks would be a contender every season. Unfortunately no one listens to his brilliant ideas.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:34 PM   #4
NA2126
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NA2126 has no real reputation yet.

Not so fast. If the Knicks end up with the worst record this season (which it's looking like will happen), there's no way the NBA doesn't hand their biggest market the #1 draft pick. Assuming they draft Okafor and he turns out to be a legit 1st pick, first option is to build around Melo and him and give that a shot. If they still suck midway through next season, then consider offers for Melo.
NA2126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 06:15 PM   #5
smoovegittar
Get over yourself

smoovegittar is a pretty well-respected postersmoovegittar is a pretty well-respected postersmoovegittar is a pretty well-respected postersmoovegittar is a pretty well-respected poster

I've a great idea! Why don't you head on over to the Cavs page - and take your trades with you.

I'm certain they'll LOVE you over there.
smoovegittar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 06:42 PM   #6
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol , i can see that you trying to jump ship to the lakers with ur favorite 2 players
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 01:00 PM   #7
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would like to see Carmelo traded. I just don't think he's ever going to win as the man. He doesn't have leadership qualities and does not have that killer instinct.

I could realistically see Melo traded to Cleveland after the season is over.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: