Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 06-27-2013, 10:34 PM   #286
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Jennings is on the market...
Jennings is another chucker!
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:35 PM   #287
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I am praying something good happens between now and July 11th. Things look so bleak for this team.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:35 PM   #288
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Chandler for Dwight.
Id pack his bags
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:24 PM   #289
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I like those alternates, btw.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:26 PM   #290
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

now the nets have become a super team, in my eyes of course, hard to compete with that starting 5
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:38 PM   #291
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You can't buy a roster though

I think you get it how you get it at this point. You damn sure don't get it signing bums. That's for sure.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #292
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I really hope the Knicks invade the D-League, Europe and a few summer league invities.

Eric Maynor is available, I wouldnt mind the Knicks bring in Dellavedova. Thomas Robinson for unknown reason probably could be had.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:26 AM   #293
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I like those alternates, btw.
I agree. I expected them to be corny but the pic Shump posted was actually pretty cool.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:34 AM   #294
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
The Celtics are expected to pursue Chris Copeland in free agency.
At this juncture, Copeland's list of potential suitors is growing by the minute. The Celtics might give him a look, but it's hard to imagine a rebuilding team getting into a bidding war for a role player.

Source: Jared Zwerling on Twitter Jun 28 - 9:22 AM

I would have loved to see this guy stay on the Knicks. You cant find instant offense like him that often. The only possible Knicks FA that I would hate to go.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:36 AM   #295
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
I would have loved to see this guy stay on the Knicks. You cant find instant offense like him that often. The only possible Knicks FA that I would hate to go.

I'd really like if he re-signed but I wouldn't give up my mini mid for him. There's other guys I like more. That being said, I really like Copeland. He can ball.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:50 AM   #296
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'd really like if he re-signed but I wouldn't give up my mini mid for him. There's other guys I like more. That being said, I really like Copeland. He can ball.
He is going to get more than what we could offer for sure. He pretty much a gonner but no he isnt getting a portion of our only mini-mle. I dont think the Knicks are in a rush to use part of it.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:17 PM   #297
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
I am praying something good happens between now and July 11th. Things look so bleak for this team.
All encouraging vibes I got from the draft disappeared with some of those trades last night lol BTW, how about Philly straight tanking lol? You get rid of an allstar PG to build your team around Carter Williams? Interesting.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:08 AM   #298
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

I am not a fan of the celtics-nets trade, but i applaude them for making a move. the only time we made big moves were when issah thomas was the gm. I sure would like to get rid of some of this dead weight,(ie:stat, chandler, camby, and white).
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:53 AM   #299
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Why would you lose your encouragement? The best thing that happened last night was flooded the market with veterans. You over the cap teams are stuck unless they want to keep going over the cap. Let's see what the Knicks do between now and July 11th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
All encouraging vibes I got from the draft disappeared with some of those trades last night lol BTW, how about Philly straight tanking lol? You get rid of an allstar PG to build your team around Carter Williams? Interesting.
Its about Noels not MCW.
Quote:
The Sixers tried to trade away Evan Turner during Thursday's draft, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer's Tyler Tynes.
All the Sixers wanted in exchange for Turner was a late first-round pick. The fact that they could find no takers speaks volumes. In three seasons since going No. 2 overall in the draft, Turner has failed to improve his brutal jump shot, clashed with former coach Doug Collins and earned a bust label. New GM Sam Hinkie would probably accept a ham sandwich for the Ohio State product.
Source: Tyler Tynes on Twitter
6ers in full tank mode for 2014.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:41 PM   #300
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Why would you lose your encouragement? The best thing that happened last night was flooded the market with veterans. You over the cap teams are stuck unless they want to keep going over the cap. Let's see what the Knicks do between now and July 11th.

Its about Noels not MCW.

6ers in full tank mode for 2014.
Amare for hawes and Thad young would be nice for their tank
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: