Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 06-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #301
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Amare for hawes and Thad young would be nice for their tank
I would not be opposed to that trade not one bit. I think they really want to get rid of Evan Turner so I would through this dude into it as well. We would have to add something as well but that would cure our ills instantly. Evan slasher only is a G/F, Thad banger cleans up is SF/PF, and Hawes with range is PF/C

wouldnt effect our luxury tax situation in the slightest. someone needs to tweet this to Dolan and Glen Grunwald.

Last edited by Rameek : 06-29-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:21 AM   #302
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Sorry i dont have a link, and i am on my phone at work, but according to bleacher report, the Knicks are waiving james white, his contract becomes gauranteed june 30. and also according to ********* the Knicks, have bynum, devin harris, and cj watson as options for back up point. and elton brand and lamar(i wish i was back with the lakers) odom.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #303
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Its a shame so many players are being dumped after this draft just to save money. The Knicks have no money available.

I hope the Knicks can get Thomas Robinson for a future 1st. Top 5 pick without a home.

Delfino and Aaron Brooks on the market now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
Sorry i dont have a link, and i am on my phone at work, but according to bleacher report, the Knicks are waiving james white, his contract becomes gauranteed june 30. and also according to ********* the Knicks, have bynum, devin harris, and cj watson as options for back up point. and elton brand and lamar(i wish i was back with the lakers) odom.
It's in the NY Post.

Quote:
The Suns, Bucks and Pistons are each "contemplating" offers for free agent J.R. Smith.
The New York Post reports that Smith "believes he will get an offer that will top the Knicks’ maximum bid — starting at $5.4 million — under early-Bird-rights bylaws." It's not hard to imagine, in a shallow free agent pool, that a team like Phoenix would offer J.R. around $6 million per season to become their starting SG. He has said repeatedly that his first choice is re-signing in New York, but the lure of a bigger payday could complicate his decision. We'll know more when free agency begins on Monday.
Related: Pistons, Bucks, Suns
Source: NY Post Jun 30 - 10:40 AM

Last edited by Rameek : 06-30-2013 at 02:15 PM.
Old 06-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #304
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seems the Knicks have interest in Tony Allen and Aaron Brooks......

Seth Rosenthal ‏@seth_rosenthal

Knicks rumor: New York interested in Aaron Brooks

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Memphis will meet with free agent guard Tony Allen shortly after start of free agency, sources tell Y! Pacers, Bucks, Knicks in pursuit.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #305
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

CJ Leslie is an interesting pick up. A lot of draft experts are shocked that he didn't get drafted
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:52 PM   #306
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know people are down on JR but I don't think people realize the importance of him resigning. We basically get back a 18 ppg scorer without having to use our mini mid.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:07 PM   #307
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I know people are down on JR but I don't think people realize the importance of him resigning. We basically get back a 18 ppg scorer without having to use our mini mid.
Thats the problem he shouldnt be that important. Jr shouldnt be the 2nd best player on your team.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:13 PM   #308
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wait a second, knicks are giving up 3 picks for bargnani?

wtf is wrong with the knicks, ex-denver gm hustling us again
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:13 PM   #309
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Thats the problem he shouldnt be that important. Jr shouldnt be the 2nd best player on your team.
I totally agree. Guys like him and Blatche can be huge assets until you EXPECT them to be. They should never be the 2nd best players on your team.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:39 AM   #310
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
wait a second, knicks are giving up 3 picks for bargnani?

wtf is wrong with the knicks, ex-denver gm hustling us again
The Knicks are making that guy's career.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:12 AM   #311
Rameek
Krust Kingz

The Post said nicely.... This team couldnt rebound last year add Bargs lets see how they do with that.

Melo moves back to the 3.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:44 AM   #312
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
The Knicks expressed interest in pursuing unrestricted free agent Monta Ellis, sources told CBSSports.com.
The Knicks have their hands tied financially, so this deal is not expected to go through. Even though Ellis is believed to be willing to compromise on the money side, Andrea Bargnani joining the Knicks won't help. Milwaukee is expected to match any offer on guard Brandon Jennings, so Ellis is likely going to be headed to a new team. The Mavericks and Hawks seem like better suitors for the aggressive guard. The Bulls, Spurs, Nuggets and Suns are also interested.
Source: CBS Sports Jul 1 - 8:03 AM

I dont even know how this is even possible. But its interesting.

Quote:
The Jazz did not contact Jamaal Tinsley early Monday morning.
Even though the Jazz are looking to add some veterans to their team, Tinsley may not be the right fit for them. They may prefer a shooter that can open up some space for their young group of big men. Tinsley is obviously not going to be a priority for teams this offseason. There is some reported interest from the Knicks, but nothing is imminent.
Source: Bill Oram on Twitter Jul 1 - 10:35 AM

Quote:
The Mavericks, Hawks, Magic, Pistons, Raptors and Knicks all expressed interest in Brandan Wright early Monday morning.
He's an unrestricted free agent and turned in his best year last season, averaging career-highs 8.5 points and 4.1 boards. Wright is 25 years old and his athleticism makes him a nice backup power forward for just about every team that has interest in acquiring him.
Source: ESPNDallas.com Jul 1 - 10:09 AM
Old 07-01-2013, 12:13 PM   #313
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Why didnt the Knicks get this guy?

Quote:
The Rockets have traded Thomas Robinson to the Blazers in exchange for two future second-round picks and the draft rights to Kostas Papanikolau and Marko Todorovic, according to Yahoo! Sports.
The Rockets were always expected to unload Robinson's contract, clearing salary cap space for their all-out pursuit of Dwight Howard. The only question was where he'd land, and Portland jumped to acquire a talented young big man they can develop behind LaMarcus Aldridge (or possibly groom to replace him if he agitates for a trade). It's not ideal for fantasy purposes, however, and T-Rob should go undrafted as long as Aldridge is on the Blazers' roster.
Source: Adrian Wojnarowski on Twitter Jun 30 - 8:36 PM
Old 07-01-2013, 12:17 PM   #314
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

The Knicks can have the best offseason in the nba and become legit contenders if and only if they make a big change at pg

At least 1 of the 2 starting gaurds needs to be a big-time shooter. Neither shumpert or Felton count as that.

The rest of this team needs to be built around the Knicks biggest decision now- Are you going to play shumpert at Point Gaurd or are you going to trade him? Those are your only 2 choices
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:06 PM   #315
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Gringos, what are you going to do with yourself from now on? You can't suggest we trade for Bargnani anymore lmao
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: