Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 10-22-2013, 10:55 AM   #541
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
Realistic, roster gonna end pretty good

Felton - Prigi - Beno
J.R. - Shump - Murry
Melo - Metta - Hardway
Amare - Bargs - Martin
Chandler - Tyler - Diogu

Much deeper and much quality than last year. If Amare gives the same quality 20 minutes (top10 per) he gave last year, Knicks are a lock for the 3 spot.

Unfortunately Bulls are going to tear it up this year and Heat will continue to be in the crappiest division in NBA history.

I'm kinda apathetic toward Murray at this point. I heard Diogu got cut mid game last night lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:02 AM   #542
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

What would you say if Phoenix offered dragic for Felton, shumpert, and hardaway? Is murry good enough to step into a uniform and contribute?
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #543
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
What would you say if Phoenix offered dragic for Felton, shumpert, and hardaway? Is murry good enough to step into a uniform and contribute?
you wanted bargnani for chandler and shumpert, stop selling our guys short
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #544
el gringos
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
you wanted bargnani for chandler and shumpert, stop selling our guys short
I don't know about that- i know i said amare and shumpert for Bargnani AND Calderon.

My curiosity is basically seeing if you guys have started overrating the hell out of hardaway yet. In the offseason everybody on ish said shumpert and Felton couldn't get dragic- do you see hardaway making the difference or as adding too much?
Old 11-03-2013, 05:22 PM   #545
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

With our rotating pf situation of 10 minute men, I'd seriously take a look at Royce White.

No travel by plane involved.....home games + BK, Philly, Boston, DC.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 02:50 PM   #546
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
With our rotating pf situation of 10 minute men, I'd seriously take a look at Royce White.

No travel by plane involved.....home games + BK, Philly, Boston, DC.
We already have one of those his name is Stat
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:34 AM   #547
el gringos
Good college starter

Shumpert for Kenneth Faried

What would you say on that offer?

Just listening to radio in Denver talking about how the nugs want to trade faried and need a defensive sg
Old 11-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #548
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Shumpert for Kenneth Faried

What would you say on that offer?

Just listening to radio in Denver talking about how the nugs want to trade faried and need a defensive sg
I think I'd do that actually. I like shump too but we have 2 other SGs. Our PF situation is dismal at best. You do realize this means Bargs playing time is going to be significantly cut right?
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:04 PM   #549
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I think I'd do that actually. I like shump too but we have 2 other SGs. Our PF situation is dismal at best. You do realize this means Bargs playing time is going to be significantly cut right?
I'd pass, we need defense and rebounding from our pf spot, and a player who can stick a jumper.

Faried only does one, and thats only because he's super athletic.

Faried is actually smaller than Melo...do not want.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:03 PM   #550
el gringos
Good college starter

The shumpert for faried trade is scary when the idea is closer to real. In itself it's a win for the Knicks but if the Knicks don't make a change at pg it's a waste. And then Woodson is so dumb that he would play faried and chandler together.

Perfect trade would be chandler, Felton and hardaway to the suns- shumpert to nugs- faried, dragic, frye ,Gerald green to Knicks

Dragic
Jr smith
Carmelo
Faried
Bargnani

Prigioni/beno
Green/murry
-
Artest
Frye/amare/Kmart/Aldrich

Championship.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:29 PM   #551
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I am not sure how adding Faried helps this team. If thats the case start MWP at PF and have Melo at SF. Why bring back Kenyon if they are going to treat him like Stat. Thats 2 PF roster spots being wasted. Also now the Knicks are forced to play Bargs at Center.

Suns are not in win mode so it makes no sense for them to take on that money or players. You always get an A for creativity.
Quote:
The shumpert for faried trade is scary when the idea is closer to real. In itself it's a win for the Knicks but if the Knicks don't make a change at pg it's a waste. And then Woodson is so dumb that he would play faried and chandler together.

Perfect trade would be chandler, Felton and hardaway to the suns- shumpert to nugs- faried, dragic, frye ,Gerald green to Knicks

Dragic
Jr smith
Carmelo
Faried
Bargnani

Prigioni/beno
Green/murry
-
Artest
Frye/amare/Kmart/Aldrich

Championship.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:26 AM   #552
el gringos
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Did Gringos just say Felton for Tony "I can't shoot a lick" Wroten? A 3rd string PG? Cmon man. He may BECOME a good PG but he isn't right now.
Yeah Felton for wroten would have been terrible. Because Felton is good right now right? All wroten is doing is a triple double his first ever start
Old 11-14-2013, 08:44 PM   #553
redrich2000
I brick open layups

redrich2000 has no real reputation yet.

Do you guys think we could/should look at something based around Chandler for Asik?
redrich2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #554
el gringos
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrich2000
Do you guys think we could/should look at something based around Chandler for Asik?
Why would Houston do that? They might trade asik because he doesn't fit with Howard and then they trade him for a twice as expensive version?

Knicks should/should have traded chandler for a pg and a backup big. Hopefully throw Felton and hardaway in to make the deal. Shumpert if you have to.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:14 PM   #555
redrich2000
I brick open layups

redrich2000 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Why would Houston do that? They might trade asik because he doesn't fit with Howard and then they trade him for a twice as expensive version?

Knicks should/should have traded chandler for a pg and a backup big. Hopefully throw Felton and hardaway in to make the deal. Shumpert if you have to.

Maybe they think Chandler is less likely to whinge about wanting to start. Looking at the trade machine though, the only way it could work would be if it was Chandler and Felton for Asik and Lin.
redrich2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: