Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-16-2013, 06:50 PM   #601
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Derozan has been the Raptors best player!!

I probably consider it.
I would 2. I think Derozan is a solid #2 option.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #602
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know Dolan wont do it, but this statement is a tradeable offense imo.

"When I first got to New York, I always told myself it would be a three- to three-and-a-half-year plan just to rebuild. I knew we took a step backwards as an organization for me to get here. So we had to rebuild".

This is a live quote from melo when he was on Ahmad's show on NBA TV a few days ago.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 06:01 PM   #603
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

why?
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:44 PM   #604
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
why?
Why what fam?
Old 12-23-2013, 02:58 AM   #605
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I know Dolan wont do it, but this statement is a tradeable offense imo.

"When I first got to New York, I always told myself it would be a three- to three-and-a-half-year plan just to rebuild. I knew we took a step backwards as an organization for me to get here. So we had to rebuild".

This is a live quote from melo when he was on Ahmad's show on NBA TV a few days ago.
Why is this a tradeable offense?
Old 12-23-2013, 11:20 PM   #606
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Why is this a tradeable offense?
Because he has to find some reason for Meloto continue to be the source of all of our problems lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 02:07 AM   #607
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Because if he really wanted to be here and contend, he could have just waited until the offseason and sign with the team, instead of forcing them to bend over a table for Masai Ujiri. He made them take "a step backwards" to get him here.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:33 AM   #608
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Because if he really wanted to be here and contend, he could have just waited until the offseason and sign with the team, instead of forcing them to bend over a table for Masai Ujiri. He made them take "a step backwards" to get him here.
I disagree. Mo' Money>>>>>
Old 12-24-2013, 06:50 AM   #609
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

That's not disagreeing with me. He got his money.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:34 AM   #610
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
That's not disagreeing with me. He got his money.
money supercedes everything. That's the only thing that counted. Mo money>>>>>
I think every athlete should get as much as they can but my team doesn't have to pay IMHO. IE Revis.

Last edited by Rameek : 12-24-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Old 12-24-2013, 01:27 PM   #611
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
money supercedes everything. That's the only thing that counted. Mo money>>>>>
I think every athlete should get as much as they can but my team doesn't have to pay IMHO. IE Revis.
I agree here, getting his money isnt an issue at all.

Knowing a deal for you crippled the team you want to play for is.

Honestly I do feel the components of the deal have been replaced, but it is idiotic for him to admit something like that.
Old 12-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #612
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
I agree here, getting his money isnt an issue at all.

Knowing a deal for you crippled the team you want to play for is.

Honestly I do feel the components of the deal have been replaced, but it is idiotic for him to admit something like that.
It does seem to open the door for his return....

If the price is right!
Old 12-24-2013, 03:20 PM   #613
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
It does seem to open the door for his return....

If the price is right!
Idk, Imo I think there is a chance of him leaving especially if the team doesnt make the playoffs AND a second coach loses their job with him on the team.

The latter is the most important, Melo has always supported Woody, and I'm positive they would ask melo for his opinion before they do it.

As far as his opt out, and I've thought about this for a minute.....

The purpose is to get max dollars, but he doesnt have to opt out to get it.....he could very well opt in next season then sign his deal.

Which gives me the feeling he opts to get the 129 million, because if he would take a reduction to get a better team could do it in 2015.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:51 PM   #614
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Idk, Imo I think there is a chance of him leaving especially if the team doesnt make the playoffs AND a second coach loses their job with him on the team.

The latter is the most important, Melo has always supported Woody, and I'm positive they would ask melo for his opinion before they do it.

As far as his opt out, and I've thought about this for a minute.....

The purpose is to get max dollars, but he doesnt have to opt out to get it.....he could very well opt in next season then sign his deal.

Which gives me the feeling he opts to get the 129 million, because if he would take a reduction to get a better team could do it in 2015.
Does he seem like the type that would care about taking less money to improve the team or pray they can dump or wait for stats and chandlers money to get off the books?
Old 12-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #615
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Does he seem like the type that would care about taking less money to improve the team or pray they can dump or wait for stats and chandlers money to get off the books?
No, and he's never missed a chance to get every cent he's entitled to or the years of contract attached, which as a family man he should.

But dont give me the he wants to win if he signs a 129 million dollar contract then complain he doesnt have help.

Of course he wont if 40% of the cap is in his pocket.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: